IN #4 Dark Brown Museum Calf
Edited by badsha - 1/26/15 at 10:17am
I have the bonafe adelaide in museum calf sans toe medallion. It is a fantastic shoe. Amazingly comfortable. I highly recommend it.
Okay, I have NO IDEA IF THE PHOTO BELOW IS FOR CARMINA SUEDE But it did come up in a Google image search for 'Carmina suede colors'.
In any event, for the purpose of discussion, when I say I am open to a medium brown or reddish brown but NOT light tan or dark brown, I mean NO to 1,2 and 6 but YES to 3,4, or 5
Here is a small comparison between the suede colors and what the closest color would be from Edward Green:
6. Bonafe Hidro Moka --> EG Mocha suede
5. Bonafe Hidro Jasper --> EG Mink suede
4. Bonafe Hidro Tabacco --> Between EG Mink and Coffee suede
3. Bonafe Hidro Volpe --> EG Coffee suede
2. Bonafe Hidro Walnut --> EG Nutmeg suede
1. Bonafe Hidro Sella --> EG Nutmeg suede but the Bonafe suede is more towards beige)
Hopes this small guide helps!
I was using the same photo and the above list when I suggested EG mink
Well we're both okay with #5 then - but it depends on whether Carmina has a close match to that shade - any darker and I'd pass. I have the boot below - do not want to replicate:
In fact, if we don't get the minimum for a suede option quickly I'll just take advantage of the Bonafe MTO special and go that route to scratch my suede boot itch.