or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 537

post #8041 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post

I hope you put this on preorder so I can get my size! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
+1
post #8042 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Pre-order for Gaziano & Girling Thorpe, as pictured, is open: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/pre-order-for-gaziano-girling-thorpe



Only change is that this version will have speed hooks.

That's it... I've had enough! I'm going to have to get an assignment in the US so I can buy kicks at knock down no tax prices. The family will understand.
post #8043 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoLiddle View Post


That's it... I've had enough! I'm going to have to get an assignment in the US so I can buy kicks at knock down no tax prices. The family will understand.


If you happen to show them this picture and they don't understand, then that just gives you another reason to relocate. LOL

post #8044 of 23699
post #8045 of 23699
This is what the gmto would look like, I think.
post #8046 of 23699
That is an awesome boot
post #8047 of 23699


Are there other MTO examples of this book? It's gorgeous and I'm curious as to what it looks like in other colors/types of leather.
post #8048 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


If you happen to show them this picture and they don't understand, then that just gives you another reason to relocate. LOL

Now that you put it like that...
post #8049 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

This is what the gmto would look like, I think.


Cool, thank you sir.

 

 

That looks Great, Speedy Hooks and all.

 

 

In fact I might just have to pair these with another Speedy Pro I know.

 

 

 

 

post #8050 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by BingoLiddle View Post


Now that you put it like that...


See, there should be no reason that anyone on earth stands between you and your footwear. LOL

post #8051 of 23699
Only a 25% deposit.....may have to pull the trigger.
post #8052 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Only a 25% deposit.....may have to pull the trigger.


Do you have a split toe boot yet?

post #8053 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Only a 25% deposit.....may have to pull the trigger.


25% deposit is the MOST successful enabling point for any MTO for me. Screw it, even 50% is great.
post #8054 of 23699

honestly with the strength of the USD currently it is in your favor to pay as much as possible now

post #8055 of 23699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


25% deposit is the MOST successful enabling point for any MTO for me. Screw it, even 50% is great.


Yeah, dare I say:

 

At 25% One hardly even needs The Master Enabler @tifosi to push them over the cliff. LOL

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread