or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 512

post #7666 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post

I'm very relaxed but thanks for the illuminating lesson in acronyms. 

Leaves, we are all asking for it now, not later at 5-7 PM CET. Look at the tension here. LOL. 
SO RELAXED
post #7667 of 23674
It's getting real in here... lurker[1].gif
post #7668 of 23674

TO be honest, I dun really know what's going on nor do I really care, but it seems some people can't wait. I am a shoe guy. Not a boots guy. So unless this is about a navy blue willow calf EG dover...

post #7669 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post
 

TO be honest, I dun really know what's going on nor do I really care, but it seems some people can't wait. I am a shoe guy. Not a boots guy. So unless this is about a navy blue willow calf EG dover...

A Dover guy?? Why didn't you say so?? I like you already!

post #7670 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post

TO be honest, I dun really know what's going on nor do I really care, but it seems some people can't wait. I am a shoe guy. Not a boots guy. So unless this is about a navy blue willow calf EG dover...

How many pairs of Dovers make one a Dover guy?
post #7671 of 23674

3:27 PM

post #7672 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post


How many pairs of Dovers make one a Dover guy?

You just have to like them! haha

post #7673 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

You just have to like them! haha

Does it count if you like them, but bought the GG Hove instead... peepwall[1].gif
post #7674 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post


Does it count if you like then, but bought the GG Hove instead... peepwall[1].gif

Absolutely not! 

post #7675 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Absolutely not! 

How about if you consider yourself a Galway guy, but asked GG to make you one instead... lol8[1].gif
post #7676 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post


How about if you consider yourself a Galway guy, but asked GG to make you one instead... lol8[1].gif

LOL. Then you'd just be an awesome boot guy. 

post #7677 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post


Does it count if you like them, but bought the GG Hove instead... peepwall[1].gif

It counts about as much as saying you are a world war II veteran just because you were cast as an extra in the Saving Private Ryan film. :hide:

post #7678 of 23674

:puzzled:

post #7679 of 23674
Oh the build up...I don't think I've checked SF this many times in a day...come on shell nevis...
post #7680 of 23674
subbed for instant updates instead of site updates.

Hoping for EG Dover!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread