or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 504

post #7546 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


You're enabling me to buy a
nearly identical second pair. : - )


It's a fabulous boot. I'm really glad I eventually got one on the 64 Last.

 

 

Now lately after getting a few on the 82 and now a few on the 64 I'm now thinking of possibly getting one on the 202.

post #7547 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by styleophile View Post

INTEREST CHECK:

I am contemplating a Enzo Bonafé makeup:

Oxford shoe emulating the EG Inverness
Black Museum calf
74945 chiseled rounded last

Would we have takers for a GMTO?

I would be in so long as the leather used was burgundy or plum museum calf although would prefer a pattern closer to EG Malvern - has real brogueing, not the fake brogueing of the Inverness
post #7548 of 23719
I would also love a chance at the rosewood galway. skoaok didn't order my size last time or i would have purchased one.
post #7549 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


It's a fabulous boot. I'm really glad I eventually got one on the 64 Last.


Now lately after getting a few on the 82 and now a few on the 64 I'm now thinking of possibly getting one on the 202.
Yes! My next Galway will be on the 202.
post #7550 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Yes! My next Galway will be on the 202.


The other 2 Boots in contention are the Thorpe and the tri color Shannon.

post #7551 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


The other 2 Boots in contention are the Thorpe and the tri color Shannon.
Nevis on 202. Done.
post #7552 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Nevis on 202. Done.

The Nevis still stands a chance.

 

 

 

Split toe boot, Split toe boot, Split toe boot. 

post #7553 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


It's a fabulous boot. I'm really glad I eventually got one on the 64 Last.


Now lately after getting a few on the 82 and now a few on the 64 I'm now thinking of possibly getting one on the 202.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Yes! My next Galway will be on the 202.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


The other 2 Boots in contention are the Thorpe and the tri color Shannon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Nevis on 202. Done.


I'm loving all the love for the 202 last! Any thoughts for color/leather combos yet?
post #7554 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post




I'm loving all the love for the 202 last! Any thoughts for color/leather combos yet?
My next Galway will be one of the Utah leathers. Light brown, dark brown or navy.
post #7555 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post





I'm loving all the love for the 202 last! Any thoughts for color/leather combos yet?


I,m a ways off yet, I think my next boot will be  split toe, so I haven't really given it much thought yet.

post #7556 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


I,m a ways off yet, I think my next boot will be  split toe, so I haven't really given it much thought yet.

Halifax?
post #7557 of 23719
@Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget

Does the leather of the Sinatra wholecut appear that different than the Carmina wholecut on Rain?

I've heard GG uses mostly crust leather, so I'm curious what the premium entails beyond the last shape.

I can tell the eyelets on the Sinatra are much much cleaner...
post #7558 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrybrowne View Post


Halifax?


I'm thinking Nevis or Thorpe.

post #7559 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

My next Galway will be one of the Utah leathers. Light brown, dark brown or navy.

Can't wait to see. The navy would be cool especially if a two tone with maybe a navy suede.
post #7560 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacafotos View Post

@Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget

Does the leather of the Sinatra wholecut appear that different than the Carmina wholecut on Rain?

I've heard GG uses mostly crust leather, so I'm curious what the premium entails beyond the last shape.

I can tell the eyelets on the Sinatra are much much cleaner...

Might be best answered from the horse's mouth:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GazianoGirling View Post

Good morning gents,

Our Bench-made range black calf is semi crust leather, it does not have a finish on from the tannery.

The Deco black is different, again, it’s a crust which has been semi died, which allows us to manipulate the color after the pair is made. 

We hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Tony, Dean and the G&G team
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread