or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 503

post #7531 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Any chance the Rosewood shearling lined Galway will be restocked in future?
Was curious as well - also open to prospect of same boot in mahogany cc
post #7532 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Was curious as well - also open to prospect of same boot in mahogany cc
That would make a great boot!
post #7533 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


That would make a great boot!


Boot, did someone say BOOT????

post #7534 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Boot, did someone say BOOT????
Don't ruin this thread like you did the EG thread... LMAO!!!
post #7535 of 23834
Just give us another shot at a Galway that is dark brown or reddish with a shearling lining, please. No Zug or boot jokes from me.
post #7536 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Don't ruin this thread like you did the EG thread... LMAO!!!

You shoe guys are just more trouble than what your worth. LOL

post #7537 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

You shoe guys are just more trouble than what your worth. LOL
You better watch who you are speaking to like that. LOL.
post #7538 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


You better watch who you are speaking to like that. LOL.

:nest:

post #7539 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Any chance the Rosewood shearling lined Galway will be restocked in future?

I'd probably be down for a restock if we timed it to coincide with the beginning of Fall 2015. Believe you need 3 for this to happen so it's entirely possible.
post #7540 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post


I'd probably be down for a restock if we timed it to coincide with the beginning of Fall 2015. Believe you need 3 for this to happen so it's entirely possible.

I'm feeling enabled by pics of The Enabler's non-shearling lined version.  I am in.

post #7541 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

I'm feeling enabled by pics of The Enabler's non-shearling lined version.  I am in.

I'm feeling no Luv. LOL

 

post #7542 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I'm feeling no Luv. LOL


Are we sure they are Rosewood???
post #7543 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Are we sure they are Rosewood???

EG said they're Rosewood CC and EG's word is Law!!!

 

 

 

At least that's what it says on the box. LOL


Edited by dddrees - 1/10/15 at 4:32pm
post #7544 of 23834
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I'm feeling no Luv. LOL


You're enabling me to buy a
nearly identical second pair. : - )
post #7545 of 23834
Shanklin come to daddy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread