Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 476post #7126 of 2371312/31/14 at 5:53ampost #7127 of 2371312/31/14 at 6:05amThread Starterpost #7128 of 2371312/31/14 at 6:05amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by rydenfan
can't wait to see the makeups that start rolling in.
what do you think about running a little contest in conjunction with this? Like once you receive all the final completed MTO's from Bonafe we run a little contest/poll and people vote on their favorite makeup? Then the winner maybe gets like a discount on a future MTO or something?
Great idea, I'll give it some thought.post #7129 of 2371312/31/14 at 6:11ampost #7130 of 2371312/31/14 at 7:02amQuote:Originally Posted by stevent
My last shoe purchase until 2016?
One more pair in 10.5F
Right, you keep telling that to yourself have you seen that green baby llama calf color from Bonafe?
Great choice Rioja is very unique color!post #7131 of 2371312/31/14 at 7:02amQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
@JubeiSpiegel I believe you requested these. As you know the suede is nearly impossible to photograph accurately but this should give you an idea what EG coffee suede looks like. The swatches on top are EG Nutmeg, Coffee and Tobacco from left to right. Coffee is in the middle lest there be no confusion
The bottom swatches are G&G from left to right Fox, Cedar and Polo.
I hope this helps a little. In my estimation G&G Cedar Suede looks a little bit dull when compared to EG Coffee suede.
This was super helpful, thanks.post #7132 of 2371312/31/14 at 8:06ampost #7133 of 2371312/31/14 at 8:16ampost #7134 of 2371312/31/14 at 8:43amQuote:Haha I am just hoping I last a few months
And yeah that green or maybe green shark is very tempting.
Surprised nobody has mentioned getting a seamless wholecut yet that would definitely be one of my top choices toopost #7135 of 2371312/31/14 at 9:01amThread Starterpost #7136 of 2371312/31/14 at 9:06am@Leaves
Can you tell me what does this Art. 3403 mod. means? In my email exchanges with Gabriel and Alexander this 3403 mod means that 946 last was modified to tighten the instep. However you said in on of the SF that 946 last was never modified. The only last that was modified to give it more room in toes area and instep was 363 last?
This was my personal MTO for burgundy chukka on 946 last I went with my Rain size but it turned out to be very tight in instep to the point that I cannot wear it.
I am looking for a little bit clarifications regarding a Bonafe 946 last.
Is there a modified version of it ?
If yes, what was changed? Instep, toe area etc.
I am trying to determine what course of action should for the next order? It looks like I should go with G width on 946 last rather than going a half size up.
However I would really like to know if there are two different versions of 946 last, one original Bonafe last and one for Skoaktiebolaget 946 mod last?
I also have a pair of Bonafe boots on 804 last and the box says just art. 3930
Here is the picture of my burgundy chukka box.
By the way I will soon have Bonafe Burgundy chukka on daininte soles for sale, last 946 and size 10UK.post #7137 of 2371312/31/14 at 9:06ampost #7138 of 2371312/31/14 at 9:09amQuote:
Do you still have box of these shoes? What does it say on the box? It should start with Art. and then some numbers?post #7139 of 2371312/31/14 at 9:22ampost #7140 of 2371312/31/14 at 9:22am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1471 Active Users (267 Members and 1204 Guests)
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The 'Best Of' Friday Challenges 2016 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › I need someone to tell me to keep this! 7 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway