or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 469

post #7021 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

@Leaves or anyone who might know this.

So the EG Shanklin is completely unlined, but is it also free of stiffners in the heel and toe box? Just curious, since the heel stitching would suggest a heel stiffner might be there...

 

There are stiffeners in both the heel and the toe box.

post #7022 of 23742
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by raktfram View Post

There are stiffeners in both the heel and the toe box.

Correct. I dunno if I've ever seen a completely unlined Chukka.
post #7023 of 23742
Thread Starter 
A few great refills just arrived! Head over to our New Arrivals section for details.









post #7024 of 23742

Any thought on a 890 last Westminster? I am considering a Brandy pin grain MTO on this:slayer:

post #7025 of 23742

just placed an order for the recently restocked carmina museum calf oxfords on inca.  many thanks to Gabriel at skoak for helpful sizing advice

post #7026 of 23742
Thread Starter 
Enzo Bonafé MTO fee free month

We are starting this year with a boom! During all of January we will void the 15% MTO fee for Enzo Bonafé MTOs. We just love Enzo Bonafé and I know for a fact that we have many people on the fence about ordering a MTO from them, hopefully this campaign will lead to more people finally taking the plunge.

The offer is valid for all shoes and boots under the standard MTO program. This means you can chose any existing Bonafé style and chose material, last, sole and medallion (if applicable and possible). It does not include any pattern changes (this normally incurs a 30% surcharge and is therefore not included in this campaign).

For more info about the Enzo Bonafé MTO program and other questions please email us at sales@skoab.se or follow this link: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/enzo-bonafe-made-to-order.

This is the Enzo Bonafé price list:
BonafepricelistQ12015.pdf 126k .pdf file

Here are the swatches:









Medallions:
post #7027 of 23742
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enzo Bonafé MTO fee free month

We are starting this year with a boom! During all of January we will void the 15% MTO fee for Enzo Bonafé MTOs. We just love Enzo Bonafé and I know for a fact that we have many people on the fence about ordering a MTO from them, hopefully this campaign will lead to more people finally taking the plunge.

The offer is valid for all shoes and boots under the standard MTO program. This means you can chose any existing Bonafé style and chose material, last, sole and medallion (if applicable and possible). It does not include any pattern changes (this normally incurs a 30% surcharge and is therefore not included in this campaign).

For more info about the Enzo Bonafé MTO program and other questions please email us at sales@skoab.se or follow this link: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/enzo-bonafe-made-to-order.

This is the Enzo Bonafé price list:
BonafepricelistQ12015.pdf 126k .pdf file

Here are the swatches:









Medallions:
thumbs-up.gif
post #7028 of 23742
@Leaves so no deal with pattern change mtos at all? Been discussing something with gabriel but might forego the pattern change if i can save two bills

This promotion is nuts btw. Handwelted mto south of 600 usd..
post #7029 of 23742
How are the two lasts different when it comes to 946 v 804 with bonafe?
post #7030 of 23742
This Bonafe deal is awesome. Will partake.
post #7031 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

This Bonafe deal is awesome. Will partake.


yup. Hardest part will be deciding...

 

Right now I am leaning towards that Betis Castagna chukka I had been thinking about or their captoe boot in Cola Llama 

post #7032 of 23742

I am debating between a Chukka and a blue tall boot of some kind.

 

Don't say get both.  Don't.

post #7033 of 23742

Oh wow.  Ok, my first purchase of 2015 is pretty well cemented then…

post #7034 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I am debating between a Chukka and a blue tall boot of some kind.

Don't say get both.  Don't.

Blue chukka? smile.gif
post #7035 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I am debating between a Chukka and a blue tall boot of some kind.

Don't say get both.  Don't.

Both

I'm only getting one of the two. Leaning toward the llama boot right now but we will see
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread