or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 464

post #6946 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post


Those look great. Dovers, maybe perhaps more than any other shoe, seem to look great in about any leather/last combination I've ever seen them in.


Agreed, but I really think my preference would always be in CC and Dainite sole.

post #6947 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Great shoes, socks and pants smile.gif


Could not agree more - terrific stuff!

post #6948 of 23720
Rosewood ryden?
post #6949 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Rosewood ryden?


Mahogany 

post #6950 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 


Could not agree more - terrific stuff!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

^^ My favorite day of the week!! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the sheep View Post

Great shoes, socks and pants smile.gif

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post


Those look great. Dovers, maybe perhaps more than any other shoe, seem to look great in about any leather/last combination I've ever seen them in.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

He's wearing shoes????:puzzled:

 

 

Every day is a great day, when your wearing Dovers.:slayer:

 

 

 

Great looking shoes!!!


Thanks guys! I am very pleased with how these turned out and think they will get quite a bit of use (for shoes, that is)

 

and kudos to The Great Enabler for putting these together 

post #6951 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Thanks guys! I am very pleased with how these turned out and think they will get quite a bit of use (for shoes, that is)

 

and kudos to The Great Enabler for putting these together 


those are the 202 last?  does anyone have a top down of the dover on a 606 last?

post #6952 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post
 


those are the 202 last?  does anyone have a top down of the dover on a 606 last?

Dark Oak is 606. Rest are 202.

 

 

606

 

post #6953 of 23720

^^ Wow 7,000th post! I need a hobby.

post #6954 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

^^ Wow 7,000th post! I need a hobby.


I onder if there is a way to mathematically calculate what percent of 7,000 pertains to Dovers?

post #6955 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 


I onder if there is a way to mathematically calculate what percent of 7,000 pertains to Dovers?

LOL.

 

I think I might stop posting until you catch up...

post #6956 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

LOL.

 

I think I might stop posting until you catch up...


I value quality over quantity...not like all the mindless babble you wax poetically about

post #6957 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

^^ Wow 7,000th post! I need a hobby.

 

Your hobby seems self-evident.  Unless you call this an obsession or something else. 

 

Thanks for the comparison on the lasts.  Is there more space between the apron and the front of the shoe for the 202 last?  I like the proportion on the 606 better, but I can't tell if that's just the angle of the picture.

post #6958 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post
 

 

Your hobby seems self-evident.  Unless you call this an obsession or something else. 

 

Thanks for the comparison on the lasts.  Is there more space between the apron and the front of the shoe for the 202 last?  I like the proportion on the 606 better, but I can't tell if that's just the angle of the picture.


I think the irony of his post was Dover your head...

post #6959 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 


I think the irony of his post was Dover your head...

D'oh(ver).

post #6960 of 23720
Dover is a great shoe, I'm looking forward to ordering one for myself. One pair of those in dark oak and a pair in the mahogany can have your sportcoat game covered on all angles.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread