or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 400

post #5986 of 23815
@Leaves
Any plans to stock any EG or GG chukkas by chance?
post #5987 of 23815
Sorry pal, I can't be in on this one. I really want a balmoral on the robert last in a brown suede / calf combo smile.gif
post #5988 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieg0 View Post



Is Roberts a wide fitting last like Detroit? If not, is it available in a widenfitting? I think the answer to the last question is no,but I am interested and would like to know if this make-up wil fit.
post #5989 of 23815
I would not describe Robert as wide fitting. More of a standard width.
post #5990 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I would not describe Robert as wide fitting. More of a standard width.

That is what I was afraid I recalled.

Does anyone know if robets is available in a wide-fitting, like forest and rain lasted shoes are?
Edited by aldenwear - 11/24/14 at 9:46pm
post #5991 of 23815

I have a pair of EG 606 in UK7E, though I feel like they're a bit tight and would have been better served with a UK7.5E. I'm a US8D in barrie last. What size would I be in the MH71?

post #5992 of 23815
Anyone have photos of the baby lama chukka outdoors? Leather looks amazing
post #5993 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

^^Both gone now. Hope to get Shannon, Newbury and Laughton soon to replace them on the EG shelf.

Does this mean you won't be stocking the Beaulieu any more?

post #5994 of 23815
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlind View Post

Does this mean you won't be stocking the Beaulieu any more?

Not in the near future.
post #5995 of 23815
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

That is what I was afraid I recalled.

Does anyone know if robets is available in a wide-fitting, like forest and rain lasted shoes are?

Nope.
post #5996 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Nope.


I am interested in this boot. If it is on Roberts last, I cannot participate. Will participate if on soller or forest last.
post #5997 of 23815

FINALLY have confirmation on the Frankenstitch impending delivery.

Customs must have thought they were contraband.

Hopefully I will have them tomorrow.

post #5998 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by alang View Post

I have a pair of EG 606 in UK7E, though I feel like they're a bit tight and would have been better served with a UK7.5E. I'm a US8D in barrie last. What size would I be in the MH71?
I am quite surprised that those UK7 EGs even fit you! I am an 8D US Barrie and I take an 8E UK in the 606.
post #5999 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Anyone have photos of the baby lama chukka outdoors? Leather looks amazing

It does, are you a game for GMTO?
post #6000 of 23815
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I am quite surprised that those UK7 EGs even fit you! I am an 8D US Barrie and I take an 8E UK in the 606.

Agreed! 7.5 maybe but 7 has got to be tight
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread