Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 399post #5971 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:09ampost #5972 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:11ampost #5973 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:13ampost #5974 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:14ampost #5975 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:17ampost #5976 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:19ampost #5977 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:23ampost #5978 of 2367611/24/14 at 10:28ampost #5979 of 2367611/24/14 at 11:21amI may be in for that bal boot with the burgundy suede shaft @RogerP so long as it's on single Dainite for sleekness.
And that 2102B last is gorgeous. Is the instep that much higher than the 946 (which is perfect for me) ? @Leaves
I'd probably order that Bonafè cap toe in an Adelaide style and different leather. It's a great silhouette.
Congrats! I regret not snagging one in 7.5. I wanted to replace my alden grain NST and couldn't decide.post #5980 of 2367611/24/14 at 11:41amQuote:
My wallet thanks you for your prompt action.
Another 15 minutes and $700 would have disappeared...poof!post #5981 of 2367611/24/14 at 12:31pmpost #5982 of 2367611/24/14 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #5983 of 2367611/24/14 at 1:52pmpost #5984 of 2367611/24/14 at 1:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by Dieg0
I would like to propose the following GMTO for a CARMINA Balmoral Boot in the same style as below, but with BURGUNDY CALF and Midnight Blue CALF.
(So NO suede).
There are two models: the new
and the old
Sole: rubber (single dainite seems to be the consensus)
Model: to be decided
Option 1: classical but without the cap-toe and with medallion.
Option 2: New style with the upper part of the shaft coming lower as in
Leather: upper part in Burgundy (calf) and lower in Blue (calf) or the other way around?
Need to be confirmed by SkoAB what the possibilities are.
People hesitating (could you please be so kind to confirm your interest or not?Quote:Originally Posted by Dieg0
Some pictures on the web for BLUE CALF from Carmina.
Other pictures can be found:
Edited by Dieg0 - 11/24/14 at 2:19pmpost #5985 of 2367611/24/14 at 3:34pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 26 seconds ago
- › Viyella Glen Plaid size M NEW With Tags. 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › Chelsea boots & snow/salt 6 minutes ago
- › Davek Solo Umbrella Black/Yellow 9 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Chrysalis Chatsworth 13 minutes ago
- › Makr Fold Weekender in Umber 16 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 17 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway