or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 386

post #5776 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

The black on black peccary looks badass! Wish I knew the first thing about Bonafe and sizing.
I'm sure there are plenty of people here that would be more than happy to help. I mean enable. I mean help.
post #5777 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

The black on black peccary looks badass! Wish I knew the first thing about Bonafe and sizing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I'm sure there are plenty of people here that would be more than happy to help. I mean enable. I mean help.

You should take the same size as Church's last 108.
post #5778 of 23674
Lol. Must try to...resist.
post #5779 of 23674
The peccary boots are nice. I'll probably mto a pair in bolet and a brown peccary in the future.
post #5780 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

The black on black peccary looks badass! Wish I knew the first thing about Bonafe and sizing.

Don't let that stop you. Talk to the good peeps at Skoak.
post #5781 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

The black on black peccary looks badass! Wish I knew the first thing about Bonafe and sizing.
Sizing?

I thought people bought their Bonafe shoes for display purposes only...
post #5782 of 23674

Received my EG Dovers in Mahogany CC on the 202 Last. Once again fabulous service by the guys at Skoak. I know you have yet to receive yours, but it was an excellence choice for a GMTO @tifosi. Thanks for the little push (Enabling), especially since this is my first pair of Dovers.:slayer:

post #5783 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

Received my EG Dovers in Mahogany CC on the 202 Last. Once again fabulous service by the guys at Skoak. I know you have yet to receive yours, but it was an excellence choice for a GMTO @tifosi. Thanks for the little push (Enabling), especially since this is my first pair of Dovers.:slayer:


very cool! I should have mine shortly as well. How are you liking the 202?

post #5784 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Received my EG Dovers in Mahogany CC on the 202 Last. Once again fabulous service by the guys at Skoak. I know you have yet to receive yours, but it was an excellence choice for a GMTO @tifosi
. Thanks for the little push (Enabling), especially since this is my first pair of Dovers.icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Congrats, ddd. Excited to see them. Let's get those pics up!!!

Hmmmm. I wonder which watch we'll see????
post #5785 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 


very cool! I should have mine shortly as well. How are you liking the 202?

I know you'll like them, great looking shoes. I have the 202 on another pair of EGs actually, the Derwent. It's a more roomy Last than the 82 0r 888. For these shoes though it's seems a bit snug but still good fitting, so it has me wandering a bit if the 606 might be a bit too tight in the toe box for me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Congrats, ddd. Excited to see them. Let's get those pics up!!!

Hmmmm. I wonder which watch we'll see????

It's sort of late and the lighting isn't that great, not that I take very good pictures anyway. I'll have to take some tomorrow though. I'm still searching for it, it appears @Leaves went to great lengths to hide it this time. I wonder what it will be??????:puzzled: 

post #5786 of 23674
Thread Starter 
Heard our friends in the US might need some fur lined Galways, still have a few pairs left. smile.gif

post #5787 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Heard our friends in the US might need some fur lined Galways, still have a few pairs left. smile.gif
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Sure glad I don't live in Buffalo NY, they could be getting as much as 6 Ft of snow by the end of today.

post #5788 of 23674
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

@Leaves

I did and if you can find what lasts bonafe uses for Chelsea boots that would be great too.

There's actually a Bonafé style for that type of Chelsea boot, similar to the Gaziano & Girling Burnham. It is called 2553, see this picture. You can make it on any last you want. I'm ordering this exact style on the 74945 last in Hidro Tabacco. Number nine on the picture. Let me know if anyone else wants in, we can do a small GMTO. I'll do it on a Dainite sole.

Bonafé style 2553:
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

Hidro Tabacco #9
post #5789 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

There's actually a Bonafé style for that type of Chelsea boot, similar to the Gaziano & Girling Burnham. It is called 2553, see this picture. You can make it on any last you want. I'm ordering this exact style on the 74945 last in Hidro Tabacco. Number nine on the picture. Let me know if anyone else wants in, we can do a small GMTO. I'll do it on a Dainite sole.

Bonafé style 2553:
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

Hidro Tabacco #9

Wow, that is magnificent, well let the GMTO roll. I am interested leather not suede. Thanks.
post #5790 of 23674
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

There's actually a Bonafé style for that type of Chelsea boot, similar to the Gaziano & Girling Burnham. It is called 2553, see this picture. You can make it on any last you want. I'm ordering this exact style on the 74945 last in Hidro Tabacco. Number nine on the picture. Let me know if anyone else wants in, we can do a small GMTO. I'll do it on a Dainite sole.

Bonafé style 2553:
CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 90

Hidro Tabacco #9

Likely in. Can you shoot me over the price?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread