or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 376

post #5626 of 23739

Cool Jodhpurs, dude.

post #5627 of 23739
^Thanks guys! I look forward to putting them to work very soon.
post #5628 of 23739
Frankenstitch boot was scheduled to arrive today. Left the office a little early (not sure if I needed to sign). Past 8 pm here no box. The horror, the tragedy, the disappointment
post #5629 of 23739
Mine are too small,immeasurable sadness...
post #5630 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelscott View Post

Mine are too small,immeasurable sadness...

 

What size is it? sell it? :cheers: :lurk: 

post #5631 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Frankenstitch boot was scheduled to arrive today. Left the office a little early (not sure if I needed to sign). Past 8 pm here no box. The horror, the tragedy, the disappointment


It was odd as I had to sign for a Skoaktiebolaget delivery recently the first one ever, however the one after that I didn't have to sign for. Both were delivered via USPS. You should be able to check the tracking number to see if a delivery was attempted and I would expect a notice at the door as well.

post #5632 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeath View Post
 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291287576933

 

Here ya go - looks like it's the Holland & Holland makeup or something similar. Quite stoked to get them.

 

The Carmina burgundy shell is pretty sick yea, it can do brown or even ravello tones in various shades of sunlight.

 

I just noticed there's a tiny bit of the leather lining fraying at the vamp V-shaped cutouts on both boots tho - should I worry much? Looks like it's already quite protected by the stitching so there shouldn't be much chance of it spreading further.

 

Though unfortunate, it shouldn't be a problem in the long run. But feel free to contact us if you experience any problems after some wear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post

The Enzo Bonafe jodhpur boots came in today. The 804 last seems to fit a bit larger than the 946 last, but it should be fine with some thicker socks. Really like the burgundy color with the purple cast. @Leaves, do you know what type of rubber sole it has? It looks pretty good. Hopefully it's fairly durable.

Some indoor pics:


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Nice pics, glad to hear you like 'em! The sole is called "Millerighe", which means "a thousand lines". Despite being a more sleek type of rubber sole, it's still fairly thick.

post #5633 of 23739
Inaugural wear of the Bonafe jodhpur boots with denim, as suggested by the Skoaktiebolaget website biggrin.gif

post #5634 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post

Inaugural wear of the Bonafe jodhpur boots with denim, as suggested by the Skoaktiebolaget website biggrin.gif

 

   great looking boot Dogg, good choice

post #5635 of 23739
Pairs up nice with dark jeans. Sweet.
post #5636 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Pairs up nice with dark jeans. Sweet.


now you just need some jeans!:cheers:

post #5637 of 23739
Lol, anything's possible. But I do have navy cords which would serve as well.
post #5638 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post

The Enzo Bonafe jodhpur boots came in today. The 804 last seems to fit a bit larger than the 946 last, but it should be fine with some thicker socks. Really like the burgundy color with the purple cast. @Leaves, do you know what type of rubber sole it has? It looks pretty good. Hopefully it's fairly durable.

Some indoor pics:


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Looking good man, I got them too and they seem to fit so I will keep them. Man Bonafe sizing is all over the place I ordered Jodhpur on 808 last in size 10 and Jumper on 363 MOD last in size 11. 804 last in size 10 is longer than 363 last in size 11. Bonafe 363 last is real challenge. I will post comparison shot between these two lasts tonight.

Now @Leaves or @Skoaktiebolaget does Bonafe have a Chelsea boot? Maybe a whole-cut Chelsea boot?

I have feeling this would be a easy GMTO.
post #5639 of 23739
I love the new chiseled round last 74945. It's a nice alternative to square chisel toe shoes, which I have plenty of.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/enzo-bonafe/products/enzo-bonafe-balmoral-boot

I think this last would make an awesome oxford captoe, or another balmoral boot with a brown suede/brown calf combo.

Apparently it fits almost exactly like the Carmina Forest last, but @Skoaktiebolaget (Alex) and or @Leaves could confirm that.
post #5640 of 23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


It was odd as I had to sign for a Skoaktiebolaget delivery recently the first one ever, however the one after that I didn't have to sign for. Both were delivered via USPS. You should be able to check the tracking number to see if a delivery was attempted and I would expect a notice at the door as well.

Yeah it's odd I had to sign for this package. USPS ended up coming by after 7pm but I ha already left. Had to wait til the morning to pick them up. Looks like a boot box

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread