or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 366

post #5476 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

get me on the big board. ill take that boot with my first pick

Dropped a note to patrik to gauge interest, pricing, etc. I'll keep you posted
post #5477 of 23676
thanks man!
post #5478 of 23676

Hey Leaves,

 

Was there any traction on the restock of the DOak/Walnut CC reorder?

post #5479 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredandTired View Post

Hey Leaves,

Was there any traction on the restock of the DOak/Walnut CC reorder?

Are you referring to the stock line Galways?
post #5480 of 23676

Hi Leaves,

 

Will be the new tobacco suede chukka still restock soon?

I reli would like to pick one.

post #5481 of 23676
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeymajik View Post

Hi Leaves,

Will be the new tobacco suede chukka still restock soon?
I reli would like to pick one.

Nope, it's discontinued. Last pairs two pairs up for grabs in our Odd Stock section.
post #5482 of 23676
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I won't claim these are the three best EGs or even necessarily my three faves - but they are the only three that I own and I am extremely pleased with each pair.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
With respect to the Galway, I will say that it not only ranks as my favourite EG, but easily one of my favourite items of footwear on this here planet.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
If you told me I could only own 3 EGs (and that you were going to buy me those three)  I'd probably pick 2 Galways and a Shannon.

Roger, did you get these from us? I'm trying to get the Galway DKO/MCC pre-order going but unfortunately my archived pictures of these are gone so I'm trying to ask members if I can use their pictures.
Edited by Leaves - 11/10/14 at 6:51am
post #5483 of 23676
Hi Patrik,

The Galway and Westminster pairs were from you and you are always welcome to use my pics.
post #5484 of 23676
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Hi Patrik,

The Galway and Westminster pairs were from you and you are always welcome to use my pics.

Great, thanks Roger!
post #5485 of 23676
Thread Starter 
Hey all you Edward Green freaks, come join the Galway restock pre-order.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/25-pre-order-deposit-edward-green-galway




Picture shows RogerP's personal pair of the exact same make up.
post #5486 of 23676
Those pics are so awesome. Always love Roger's pics.
post #5487 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Hey all you Edward Green freaks, come join the Galway restock pre-order.

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/25-pre-order-deposit-edward-green-galway




Picture shows RogerP's personal pair of the exact same make up.


Wow, great opportunity to get a tremendous, stupendous, fabulous, terrific boot. :slayer:

 

 

 

Oh, did I mention that this is a great boot? :lol:

post #5488 of 23676

I'M IN!!! oh wait...I already have them on order with Skoak, nevermind...

post #5489 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

I'M IN!!! oh wait...I already have them on order with Skoak, nevermind...


Your turning down a boot?

 

 

I don't believe it. LOL

post #5490 of 23676

You can always tell which pics are from@RogerP. Most famous concrete steps on SF.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread