or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 363

post #5431 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Speaking of exotics, here are most of the G&G exotics. Some of these are available in other colors than those posted, but I did not have time to post them all. Left out the usual suspects like 'gator and stingray, you've all seen those.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


















Ding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

DAMN! some of those are incredible...

I think I need a Taupe Kudu or Mountain Ram makeup. I love that mocha ostrich too but not sure how I would integrate it

Ding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


kudu Arran or mountain ram Thorpe for me...
DING! DING! DING!
post #5432 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


Ding!
Ding!
DING! DING! DING!


I take it you would be interested as well?

post #5433 of 23676
get me on the big board. ill take that boot with my first pick
post #5434 of 23676
Honey gator and some of the stag skins look very interesting.

But who the hell would want to make something in bullfrog? laugh.gif
post #5435 of 23676
Unicorn shell cordovan?
post #5436 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Honey gator and some of the stag skins look very interesting.

But who the hell would want to make something in bullfrog? laugh.gif

Somebody apparently did, I am only providing link. I do not want to post the picture.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/46856/seal-skin-shoes/15
post #5437 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Russian reindeer is about 3000 SEK surcharge ex VAT.

Okay, just so I'm clear. Hatchgrain is calf with crosshatching and an imitation of Russian reindeer. Russian reindeer is actually russian reindeer but is still an imitation of the legit 1786 russian reindeer? Any details that differentiate it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cezinho View Post

yesterday : Dover by Skoak Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Nice, mine just got finished and should be on the way soon. Ordered at the same time as the Mahogany CC GMTO icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif.
post #5438 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post


Okay, just so I'm clear. Hatchgrain is calf with crosshatching and an imitation of Russian reindeer. Russian reindeer is actually russian reindeer but is still an imitation of the legit 1786 russian reindeer? Any details that differentiate it?
Nice, mine just got finished and should be on the way soon. Ordered at the same time as the Mahogany CC GMTO icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif.


Thanks for the follow up question on the Russian Reindeer leather.

 

 

Wow, first a Hove and now a Dover. You'll have to do a comparison for us when you get the Dover. I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts.

post #5439 of 23676
X-post from the Carmina thread:

The postman just left leaving these bad boys with me. A massive thank you to Skoaktiebolaget for changing courier to FedEx from Posten. 3 days from Stockholm to Bergen, Norway compared to 12 before 👍

post #5440 of 23676

Acorn kudu Thorpe or even a cannes for me.

post #5441 of 23676
@Leaves what is the GG up charge for black lizard? Based on how much the gator up charge is (about 4K), i'm almost afraid to ask... peepwall[1].gif
post #5442 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by anderz View Post

X-post from the Carmina thread:

The postman just left leaving these bad boys with me. A massive thank you to Skoaktiebolaget for changing courier to FedEx from Posten. 3 days from Stockholm to Bergen, Norway compared to 12 before 👍


The fit seems to be good too.
post #5443 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

@Leaves what is the GG up charge for black lizard? Based on how much the gator up charge is (about 4K), i'm almost afraid to ask... peepwall[1].gif
my understanding is that lizard is quite reasonable, iirc it is actually cheaper then shell through Carmina
post #5444 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Russian reindeer is about 3000 SEK surcharge ex VAT.

I've emailed Dean about the kudu surcharge. I don't think it is that bad, kudu is very common in Africa, something like stag or deer in Europe.

Leaves,

thank you posting this. Do you know how much is upcharge for Stag Skin?

Is anybody here interested in having anything made in Stag Skin or Russian Raindeer?
post #5445 of 23676
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Leaves,

thank you posting this. Do you know how much is upcharge for Stag Skin?

Is anybody here interested in having anything made in Stag Skin or Russian Raindeer?

Black stag Antibes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread