lol. Wasn't poking fun or anything. I'm just proud of my purchase. When he originally posted them, I got so excited, I tried to respond right away and my IE session froze. Then I tried to send an email and THAT IE session froze.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 36post #526 of 233197/9/13 at 7:06pmpost #527 of 233197/9/13 at 7:46pmpost #528 of 233197/10/13 at 12:26amThread Starterpost #529 of 233197/10/13 at 12:11pmpost #530 of 233197/10/13 at 1:42pmpost #531 of 233197/12/13 at 4:06pmpost #532 of 233197/12/13 at 6:04pmUpdate on the Shell Wingtip MTO:
Color: Saddle Shell
Design: Wingtip with open lacing
Price: 4480 SEK ex VAT (about $669 USD). I believe shipping is 300 SEK, so that would bring the total to around $712 USD.
We two people so far:
2) easy_golfing (myself)
Please PM me for more details or if you would like to join. Open to suggestions as well.
Will make a great Spring / Summer / Fall shoe (depending on where you live ).post #533 of 233197/14/13 at 4:00ampost #534 of 233197/14/13 at 2:25pmpost #535 of 233197/15/13 at 3:10pmpost #536 of 233197/15/13 at 3:22pmThread Starterpost #537 of 233197/20/13 at 1:49pmThread Starter
This is now in the last stage of finalization. E-mails have been sent out to all 10 participants. If you have expressed interest in participating and have not received a confirmation e-mail, please contact me.
If you are interested in joining this GMTO please e-mail email@example.com, stating your full name, UK size in Rain, PayPal e-mail address and shipping address. Deadline is July 28 (deposits must be in by this date).
A huge thanks to fellow SF member badsha for organizing this GMTO.
post #538 of 233197/22/13 at 8:10ampost #539 of 233197/22/13 at 11:07amThread StarterCross post from the Carmina thread:
- Carmina model 905, Rain last
- Vegano burdeos (burgundy calf)
- Single Dainite sole
- Purple lining
- 3800 SEK (3040 SEK ex VAT) + 300 SEK shipping world wide
- 50% deposit (non-refundable) required
- Delivery time about three months
Some new mid-season stock, don't think I ever posted these:
Model 922 in Tanned Calf, Rain last.
Model 532 in Brown Calf, Detroit last, Dainite sole with storm welt.
Model 10051 in Tanned Calf, Rain last.
The ever popular model 732 in Brown Suede, Forest last on a Tomir rubber sole.post #540 of 233197/22/13 at 11:52am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1424 Active Users (330 Members and 1094 Guests)
- › NIKE Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: 19 October - 29 October: The Sleaze Challenge 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...