or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 316

post #4726 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post


What RogerP said.

I do not believe you (we) are thumbing our nose or asserting our dominance over the masses via our choice of footwear.

These are just a departure from my typical shoe so I was looking for some feedback on their versatility. For some that flash of grey is very subtle for me it it's a little bold and I don't want to stray too far from my comfort zone.

As one who is working on light blue boots and blue/grey and navy/white spectattors, I so go grey! Seriously, whether you go grey or black, the boots you are considering look great and I hope you get and enjoy them - whether you are on the ramparts or the boardroom.
post #4727 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by toblov View Post

What w
What would be the price for a bonafe black cordovan and black suede combo?

 

 

You would have to contact Skoak directly for this. I don't have that information on hand. sorry. 

post #4728 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post


As one who is working on light blue boots and blue/grey and navy/white spectattors, I so go grey! Seriously, whether you go grey or black, the boots you are considering look great and I hope you get and enjoy them - whether you are on the ramparts or the boardroom.

 

Appreciate it. A couple of other options were brought to my attention as well and I'm getting overwhelmed but that's the inspiration I was looking for.

post #4729 of 23809
I always thought they were called F U boots as a preemptive response to other people muttering "look at this fucking peacock".

there are also women's boots known as fuck me boots, but that's for another reason entirely biggrin.gif
post #4730 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I always thought they were called F U boots as a preemptive response to other people muttering "look at this fucking peacock".

there are also women's boots known as fuck me boots, but that's for another reason entirely biggrin.gif


Wouldn't that make them "F P" boots.

 

Truth is, my favorite Bonafe on the site right now is actually the burgundy grain jumper. They are right up my alley but, as a result,  I currently own similar boots from Carmina & Heschung (debatable if they are as nice but...). 

post #4731 of 23809
@Leaves @Skoaktiebolaget

How about some GG pics from your Trunk Show? lurker[1].gif
post #4732 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodman View Post


Wouldn't that make them "F P" boots.

Truth is, my favorite Bonafe on the site right now is actually the burgundy grain jumper. They are right up my alley but, as a result,  I currently own similar boots from Carmina & Heschung (debatable if they are as nice but...). 

Man, I hate it when I see a new shoe / boot that is a bit nicer, and that I like better, than a similar and perfectly good shoe / boot that I already have.
post #4733 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post


Man, I hate it when I see a new shoe / boot that is a bit nicer, and that I like better, than a similar and perfectly good shoe / boot that I already have.

 

I run into this issue specifically when it comes to mid or dark brown cap oxfords. Very ungrateful I am.

post #4734 of 23809
:tease:

post #4735 of 23809

u wing cordovan boots huh!!!!

post #4736 of 23809
you bastard, sigh, the benefits of living on the easy east. how do they fit?
post #4737 of 23809

I'm in the Bay Area, Namor. I have to get some work done and haven't tried them on yet. I will say that this batch of cognac shell is basically the perfect color.

post #4738 of 23809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

:tease:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Six View Post

I'm in the Bay Area, Namor. I have to get some work done and haven't tried them on yet. I will say that this batch of cognac shell is basically the perfect color.
I really don't want to see these. I better unsubscribe.
post #4739 of 23809
i was under the impression you were east coast. i had these shipped to an east bay location myself. man i wouldnt be able to get any work done if those were sitting nearby. it would torment me, eat me up inside!
post #4740 of 23809
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread