I'd get the st. james. They are iconic. Out of my size but i think I'd prefer the TG73 anyway. I go back and forth between liking and hating the stitching and the v-cap on Gable.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 274post #4096 of 204219/3/14 at 8:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4097 of 204219/3/14 at 8:39pmpost #4098 of 204219/3/14 at 11:48pmpost #4099 of 204219/4/14 at 12:05amQuote:
Thank you everyone! Will try to remember to report how they age also!post #4100 of 204219/4/14 at 12:14amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by gusvs
Cross-post from the EG thread:
Halifax in Gold Delapre on Dainite sole. MTO through @Skoaktiebolaget. As usual, best possible service, thank you guys!!!
My first impression of Delapre: it's very soft, in a good way. I think they will gain a beautiful patina with regular wear.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those came out amazing! Gold Delapre looks so good IRL. I have to ask you about those trousers though, I've never actually seen you ever wearing denim. Are those strictly for posing in, brohan?post #4101 of 204219/4/14 at 12:16amThread Starterpost #4102 of 204219/4/14 at 1:11amThread Starterpost #4103 of 204219/4/14 at 1:56am
I have seen that the grained combo balmoral boot ( http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/new-arrivals/products/carmina-balmoral-boot ) is again available in different sizes. Are they all there, or is the 6 UK still coming?post #4104 of 204219/4/14 at 1:59ampost #4105 of 204219/4/14 at 2:07ampost #4106 of 204219/4/14 at 2:13amQuote:
And i will not reject vintage cedar.
So we have some choice :cherry/cedar/rioja/perl grey
sole : wensum.
last :TG 73
width : F (wide)
With medalion.post #4107 of 204219/4/14 at 2:26amQuote:
Or to quote unknown person from London Lounge some years ago: "I tried a pair of those blue denim jeans once. Couldn't get up the stairs in them."post #4108 of 204219/4/14 at 2:30amThread Starterpost #4109 of 204219/4/14 at 2:39am
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › things that are making you happy 4 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 40 seconds ago
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Our Legacy 2 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Styleforum Meet-up - Kirk Miller of Miller's Oath... 3 minutes ago
- › BNIB Alden Indy Boot - J. Crew Alden Indy 403 / 405 Chromexcel Size... 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 4 minutes ago
- › does everyone here have a full head of hair? any bald people? 5 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...