Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 260
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3887 of 206108/27/14 at 11:38ampost #3888 of 206108/27/14 at 11:39ampost #3889 of 206108/27/14 at 11:44ampost #3890 of 206108/27/14 at 11:44ampost #3891 of 206108/27/14 at 11:49amQuote:
Instead of flogging, I'd like to say I whipped them into shape.post #3892 of 206108/27/14 at 11:49ampost #3893 of 206108/27/14 at 12:09pmpost #3894 of 206108/27/14 at 12:11pmpost #3895 of 206108/27/14 at 12:43pmQuote:
Haha. There was so many GMTO posts that I almost though I was part of them and got PM about the progresspost #3896 of 206108/27/14 at 12:49pmpost #3897 of 206108/27/14 at 1:05pm
Thank you mr. aldenwear for the response. Mr. Leaves it appears that you are the representative for Skoaktiebaloget. Im sorry if the way I posed my question came across as crude. Judging from the grumpy face I received from mr. Budapest it was. Can you please inform me to the availability of the Enzo Bonafe Button boot. Thank youpost #3898 of 206108/27/14 at 1:11pmQuote:
Lol, true. he mentioned me so often my styleforum notifications were flagged as spam. Sad that were probably not going to get 6 despite his efforts.post #3899 of 206108/27/14 at 1:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by dddrees
EG Nevis MTO Rosewood CC only needs one more.
I am up for join the order for the almond country calf
Model : Nevis
Last : 606 E Width
Leather : Country Calf
Soles : Dainite with storm welt.
Eyelets : Hidden eyelets.
Lining: Forest Green
(Willing to be the sixth if need be)
*Ready to commit on the Rosewood choice
Payment link on Skoaktiebolaget
We're getting close but remember we need 6 people to complete an MTO. So put in your vote nowpost #3900 of 206108/27/14 at 2:13pmQuote:
Our Burgundy Beauty is on the slightly elongated and soft chiseled 2102b last. It's quite roomy in the instep but features a sleek vamp and a low toe box.Quote:Originally Posted by Daperdon1
Thank you mr. aldenwear for the response. Mr. Leaves it appears that you are the representative for Skoaktiebaloget. Im sorry if the way I posed my question came across as crude. Judging from the grumpy face I received from mr. Budapest it was. Can you please inform me to the availability of the Enzo Bonafe Button boot. Thank you
We are expecting a restock of the button boot within the next few weeks, but the largest size we'll stock this time around is UK10.5. Larger sizes are available as MTO, which also gives you the possibility to go for colors and modifications of your choice.
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Not Even Slightly Official SW+D Booze and Cocktail Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › Rubber soled shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 19 minutes ago
- › Recommend a good paring knife 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?