We have no plans to stock it, but of course, if six people show interest we're happy to do it for you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/4/16 at 11:41am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 238post #3556 of 236837/31/14 at 2:01pmThread Starterpost #3557 of 236837/31/14 at 2:08pmpost #3558 of 236837/31/14 at 10:04pmQuote:
I changed my proposal of the Hove to be in DG70 or GG06 coz I feel a smart round toe is in better look with the vertical stitchpost #3559 of 236837/31/14 at 11:32pmpost #3560 of 236838/1/14 at 12:22amQuote:Originally Posted by sdolina
Just received Carmina GMTO winter boots, thanks guys from the Skoaktiebolaget.
Anybody else got his pair? Want to know opinion, cause having troubles to express mine. I would say Carmina did their job on 3+ from 5 possible and that's why:
First impression was good. Really love the leather on the vamps and toes, the color, the welt.
The fur is strange, my teddy bear 40 years ago had the same. Better than on Gallways, much worse than on Santonis. Hope it's warm.
Then noticed the tough shafts. No, the appearance is good, i would say reminds me llama leather, but only till you touch it.
Being soft on the vamp and toes, the leather on the shafts feels like plastic.
I wonder why the leather there is different, was that the idea?
Is this the result of those problems with the grained leather supply? Let's see how it will age, can't wear it for another 4-5 months.
Fit is strange, definitely my size, good width, but a lot of space above the foot in the vamp plus unexpectedly low instep.
Look on the pics below, I got he NST boots on the Soller in the same size, and nothing similar. Don't believe this is because of suede on NST.
Anyway, these are good winter boots, not as warm or refined as my winter Santonis, but less expensive anyway.
More (Click to show)
Details (Click to show)
Fit (Click to show)
Sdolina, have you been wearing these at all. I ma surprised how stiff they are I think I am in a long break in period with these if they break in at all.post #3561 of 236838/1/14 at 10:33ampost #3562 of 236838/1/14 at 10:53ampost #3563 of 236838/1/14 at 12:36pmAnybody want to commission a Bonafe austerity brogue on the smart round 804 or the 946? I'd be open to black or some sort of brown.
Also, I really wanted to do an adelaide model in some sort of lighter brown shade, on the chisel toe 946 last or soft chisel 2102 in a style similar to the G&G St. James.post #3564 of 236838/1/14 at 12:40pmpost #3565 of 236838/1/14 at 2:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by MGD83
Anybody want to commission a Bonafe austerity brogue on the smart round 804 or the 946? I'd be open to black or some sort of brown.
Also, I really wanted to do an adelaide model in some sort of lighter brown shade, on the chisel toe 946 last or soft chisel 2102 in a style similar to the G&G St. James.Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Swatches for @laufer.
Hey man we already talked about this I am interested in very light shade what Enzo Bonafe calls Vitello Elise. I would be interested in making this in Blake stitching for ultimate summer shoes.post #3566 of 236838/1/14 at 2:39pmpost #3567 of 236838/1/14 at 2:55pmpost #3568 of 236838/1/14 at 7:24pmQuote:
I thought Enzo Bonafe were hand welted? Or do they also offer machine stitching?post #3569 of 236838/1/14 at 7:30pmpost #3570 of 236838/2/14 at 9:09am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1054 Active Users (220 Members and 834 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos by Isaia Coral Capri Shirt; soft linen; 15.5; striking, nwt,... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › BERLUTI 100% Cashmere sport coat. Unlined, unstructured. 4 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 8 minutes ago
- › WTB: Natural CXL Tanker Boot 11.5D 12 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Sz EU50 NWOT jackets, Sartorio Napoli, Southwick/Loro Piana cashmere 16 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway