or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 235

post #3511 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Anyone else hear from the magic Zug fairy today?
I didn't...
post #3512 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I didn't...

I did! Sounds like part of the order has started to arrive...
post #3513 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I did! Sounds like part of the order has started to arrive...
Hope I get mine soon....haha
post #3514 of 23718

 

@Leaves, any plans on restocking EG Beaulieu in Burgundy Antique? Also I think it used to be on your stock list for EG but I couldn't find it there now, guessing that means the MTO fee would apply if I needed to order it myself (i.e. if you're not restocking) 

post #3515 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I did! Sounds like part of the order has started to arrive...

Sigh.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nM2SlekORo0
post #3516 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I did! Sounds like part of the order has started to arrive...

I think EG Factory is closed until August 11th, maybe one zuglet escaped the corral, paging @S K M
post #3517 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Anyone else hear from the magic Zug fairy today?


Not I, but I can't wait to see some pics from those that did though.

post #3518 of 23718
Waiting on some pics but my zugglets have landed in the distant land of Norway. Hopefully they will be stateside next week
post #3519 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Waiting on some pics but my zugglets have landed in the distant land of Norway. Hopefully they will be stateside next week

Cool, hopefully Leaves took some pictures. If not I can't wait until your able to post some when they arrive.

post #3520 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Cool, hopefully Leaves took some pictures. If not I can't wait until your able to post some when they arrive.

Me too. I was expecting an IG teaser yesterday. I requested a pic though so maybe today? Very psyched to see how they turned out
post #3521 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


Me too. I was expecting an IG teaser yesterday. I requested a pic though so maybe today? Very psyched to see how they turned out

Me too, me too.

 

 

Congrats!!!

post #3522 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Waiting on some pics but my zugglets have landed in the distant land of Norway. Hopefully they will be stateside next week

I hope they are in Sweden and not in Norway. shog[1].gif

This reminds me of the time Italian soldiers mistook Sweden for Norway.

http://survivalfirst.tumblr.com/post/29322493031/italys-short-lived-invasion-of-sweden

It is a good thing our Nordic friends have a good sense of humor.
post #3523 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Waiting on some pics but my zugglets have landed in the distant land of Norway. Hopefully they will be stateside next week

Mine too. Very excited.
post #3524 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

I hope they are in Sweden and not in Norway. shog[1].gif

This reminds me of the time Italian soldiers mistook Sweden for Norway.

http://survivalfirst.tumblr.com/post/29322493031/italys-short-lived-invasion-of-sweden

It is a good thing our Nordic friends have a good sense of humor.

My brain thought Sweden and I typed Norway. I used to spend a bunch of time in Norway so it's an old habit. No offense meant
post #3525 of 23718
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

I hope they are in Sweden and not in Norway. shog[1].gif

This reminds me of the time Italian soldiers mistook Sweden for Norway.

http://survivalfirst.tumblr.com/post/29322493031/italys-short-lived-invasion-of-sweden

It is a good thing our Nordic friends have a good sense of humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

My brain thought Sweden and I typed Norway. I used to spend a bunch of time in Norway so it's an old habit. No offense meant
That's what Zug does to you. A little known side effect.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread