or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 184

post #2746 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Here's the complete Bonafé price list. smile.gif ENG_Bonafe_Pricelist2014.pdf 131k .pdf file

Patrik, thanks for posting the price list - that's very useful.

A quick question - does the price for boots "Boots - Handwelted - Normal welt - 5 500kr - 4 400kr - $682" include balmoral boots?

Or is that price for lower boots such as chukka boots?

A further question for a more general audience - would anyone be interested in a group MTO for a Bonafe balmoral boot in something like chestnut, with a punched captoe and no medallion?
post #2747 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post
 

I'm such an idiot for missing this.

Same.

post #2748 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by beez View Post
 

Same.

 

 

I saw them in the wild today, on the train of all places, and they are stunning. So yes, yes you are :P Glad I got my preorder in! 

post #2749 of 23729
Thread Starter 
Just arrived as a stock shoe (sizes UK 6.5-UK 11): Carmina Braided Loafer. Stunning.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-braided-loafer


post #2750 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Just arrived as a stock shoe (sizes UK 6.5-UK 11): Carmina Braided Loafer. Stunning.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-braided-loafer


Wonderful!!!!

 

If I am a UK8.5EEE/UK9EE on rain, shall I take the 9.5 on this???

post #2751 of 23729
@Leaves or Alexander, what is the recommended sizing for the Edward Green 82 or 888 last? Is it one half size down from your regular American sizing? For example, 10.5D US = 10UK in these lasts?

Thanks
post #2752 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

@Leaves or Alexander, what is the recommended sizing for the Edward Green 82 or 888 last? Is it one half size down from your regular American sizing? For example, 10.5D US = 10UK in these lasts?

Thanks

In general yes, but you might get better response if you post you size in other major brands you have.
post #2753 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post
 

Wonderful!!!!

 

If I am a UK8.5EEE/UK9EE on rain, shall I take the 9.5 on this???

The general recommendation for the Uetam last is to size up half a step from the Rain last in EE. 9.5UK should indeed be a good fit.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

@Leaves or Alexander, what is the recommended sizing for the Edward Green 82 or 888 last? Is it one half size down from your regular American sizing? For example, 10.5D US = 10UK in these lasts?

Thanks

As mentioned by laufer, it is generally one half size down from regular American sizing. Edward Green marks their shoes with both UK and US size, so a 10.5 US is equivalent to a 10UK by Edward Green standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


In general yes, but you might get better response if you post you size in other major brands you have.
post #2754 of 23729

Hi guys, 

 

As we are just a few days away from closing the pre-order on the Edward Green Alderley in Gold Delapre, here's a friendly reminder so you won't miss out.

 


 

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/edward-green/products/pre-order-edward-green-alderley

 

Delivery is planned for September 2014.

post #2755 of 23729
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Patrik, thanks for posting the price list - that's very useful.

A quick question - does the price for boots "Boots - Handwelted - Normal welt - 5 500kr - 4 400kr - $682" include balmoral boots?

Yes.
post #2756 of 23729
Any idea when model #922 will be restocked? Thanks.
post #2757 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRaphael View Post

Any idea when model #922 will be restocked? Thanks.

 

Model 922 in both brown calf and tanned calf is more or less ready, we hope it will be here within 2-3 weeks. Please e-mail us to be on the waiting list of you want a notification when they arrive. 

post #2758 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post

Model 922 in both brown calf and tanned calf is more or less ready, we hope it will be here within 2-3 weeks. Please e-mail us to be on the waiting list of you want a notification when they arrive. 
Thanks for quick reply. I've already paid the pre-order fee for my size. Am just eager to have them biggrin.gif
post #2759 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Patrik, thanks for posting the price list - that's very useful.

A quick question - does the price for boots "Boots - Handwelted - Normal welt - 5 500kr - 4 400kr - $682" include balmoral boots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Yes.


Excellent!

In that case, would anyone be interested in a group MTO for a Bonafe balmoral boot in something like chestnut, with a punched captoe and no medallion?
post #2760 of 23729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post



Excellent!

In that case, would anyone be interested in a group MTO for a Bonafe balmoral boot in something like chestnut, with a punched captoe and no medallion?

 

Coud the balmoral in dark brown calf be intressted for you? and what sole are you thinking of for the boot?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread