Oops, there are too many beautiful shoes...I should only get 1 at the moment....
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 169post #2521 of 204964/4/14 at 7:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2522 of 204964/4/14 at 8:28pmpost #2523 of 204964/4/14 at 10:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Edward Green Dover in Dark Oak now in stock (limited availability due to many pre-orders):
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Any chance for a future model of this with HAF soles?post #2524 of 204964/4/14 at 11:06pmThread Starterpost #2525 of 204964/4/14 at 11:12pmQuote:
Full double sole just looks a bit too chunky in my eyes. What size are those dovers in your pictures on your website?post #2526 of 204964/5/14 at 12:39amThread StarterQuote:
I have to disagree. Sure it's a fuller look, but Dover is a casual shoe, but I don't think it looks clunky. I think HA/F gives an unbalanced impression but that's just my personal opinion.post #2527 of 204964/5/14 at 2:05amQuote:
Unfortunately it is not a danite or R1 sole... I believe rubber sole is the best partner of grain calf with storm welt or water lock constructionpost #2528 of 204964/5/14 at 2:34amThread Starterpost #2529 of 204964/5/14 at 3:43ampost #2530 of 204964/5/14 at 4:39ampost #2531 of 204964/5/14 at 4:40ampost #2532 of 204964/5/14 at 5:13ampost #2533 of 204964/5/14 at 5:45ampost #2534 of 204964/5/14 at 6:28amQuote:Originally Posted by jas0nt
Looks lovely. Though it looks more reddish than on the website? http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/gaziano-girling/products/gaziano-girling-cambridge-in-vintage-cedar
That's probably just my photos, in reality they are more brown with a slight red tint.
Thanks guys!post #2535 of 204964/6/14 at 10:15am
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1239 Active Users (262 Members and 977 Guests)
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 1 minute ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 12 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...