or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1503

post #22531 of 23719
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Happy to!

What would you suggest for leather care on a grain leather like these monks? Of all my footwear it's actually my first in a grain leather. 

Bick4 is basically everything you need for grain IMO. Unless you want a high shine of course.
post #22532 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Bick4 is basically everything you need for grain IMO. Unless you want a high shine of course.

Just added Bick4 to my order shog[1].gif
post #22533 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Bick4 is basically everything you need for grain IMO. Unless you want a high shine of course.

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Just added Bick4 to my order shog[1].gif

 

I have heard a lot of good things about Bick4 so I am going to pick some up too. 

post #22534 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Thanks for sharing @Burzan @RogerP @Keen

 

 

Thanks for bringing that back, super happy! 

 

Also my first, but certainly not last, Bonafé. 

post #22535 of 23719

How do you care for suede? (I mean, you can't condition it like 'normal' leather)

post #22536 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

How do you care for suede? (I mean, you can't condition it like 'normal' leather)
You nano spray it or sapphire spray depending upon your usage & just brush it. Depending upon how heavily you use it on bad weather you use suede shampoo from sapphire once in a blue moon. Or whatever product you prefer. I feel suede are lot easy to take care of personally.
post #22537 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

How do you care for suede? (I mean, you can't condition it like 'normal' leather)

Put your conditioner in a spray bottle and very lightly spray your brush before using on the suede.
post #22538 of 23719

Those loafs, single monks, and side laces are yummy

post #22539 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post

We have no current plans of stocking a Chelsea boot from Bonafè this season. The black Chelsea boots from Bonafè was an earlier GMTO placed in the spring. However, a Single MTO is always available to make through the Bonafè MTO program:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/enzo-bonafe-made-to-order

Any interest in an Enzo bonafe Chelsea GMTO? Maybe tarnsjo leather or lama (something textured), in 74945 last and millerighe soles? Ok with vitello calf too.
post #22540 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


You nano spray it or sapphire spray depending upon your usage & just brush it. Depending upon how heavily you use it on bad weather you use suede shampoo from sapphire once in a blue moon. Or whatever product you prefer. I feel suede are lot easy to take care of personally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wklq76a View Post


Put your conditioner in a spray bottle and very lightly spray your brush before using on the suede.

Thanks guys

post #22541 of 23719

Any hints on upcoming Carmina boot models? I'm in the market and would like to plan out a purchase.

post #22542 of 23719
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91foxbody View Post

Any hints on upcoming Carmina boot models? I'm in the market and would like to plan out a purchase.

As usual, loads of good stuff coming in the next couple of months, all will be revealed in time. smile.gif
post #22543 of 23719

Three new styles from Enzo Bonafè just launched: 

 

Enzo Bonafè 3202 Espresso Adelaide

 

Enzo Bonafè 3403 Burgundy Chukka Boot

 

Enzo Bonafè 3930 Bolet Jodhpur

 

Regards,

 

Oliver

post #22544 of 23719

Those Jodhpurs.  Do want.

post #22545 of 23719
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Those Jodhpurs.  Do want.

I'm not usually a huge Jodhpur fan but these are awesome, the inspiration was a MTO we did a while back, very similar specs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread