Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 145post #2161 of 206143/19/14 at 10:02am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2162 of 206143/19/14 at 10:15ampost #2163 of 206143/19/14 at 10:16ampost #2164 of 206143/19/14 at 11:25ampost #2165 of 206143/19/14 at 11:50ampost #2166 of 206143/19/14 at 12:05pmBtw guys, if you haven't seen the EG thread Patrik has agreed to do a GMTO of the Alderley in edwardian I've touted earlier. The specs will be:
- Alderley on 202
- Double leather soles
- Regular welt
- Natural colour sole edges ()
But best of all: all widths available and only a 25% deposit is required
For reference, the boot will look something like this, albeit with natural colour sole edges:
Patrik has some support for the project already, so we only need to be a minimum of four before it's onpost #2167 of 206143/19/14 at 1:34pmThread StarterQuote:
PayPal invoices will be sent our shortly, thanks gents!Quote:
I was always on the fence about the Cloud/Lavagna Shannon, I just felt it was a bit out there. And after seing @gusvs's Shannon I in Dark Oak I made up my mind to do a different make-up. A Shannon in all Dark Oak is just so damn versatile and useful, and above all, very classy in it's conservatism. And we have Galway in Rosewood CC and the Alderley in Edwardian coming in this fall, so I felt that a Dark Oak Shannon would make up a nice "boot trinity". The pattern for Shannon VIII (sorry, spelling mistake on our website earlier) is this (our version will have blind eyelets):post #2168 of 206143/19/14 at 1:41pmpost #2169 of 206143/19/14 at 1:43pmpost #2170 of 206143/19/14 at 2:04pmThread StarterQuote:
This will be the perfect dress boot, and then the Galway Field Boot very rugged and Alderley in between. It'll be grand.post #2171 of 206143/19/14 at 2:25pmpost #2172 of 206143/19/14 at 2:27pmpost #2173 of 206143/19/14 at 2:29pmpost #2174 of 206143/19/14 at 4:49pmpost #2175 of 206143/19/14 at 6:31pm
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 1262 Active Users (250 Members and 1012 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 56 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?