or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1411

post #21151 of 23812
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

I experienced this first hand with the Hungarians and Spaniards. I'll be sure to omit that small detail about Swedish women from the wife.

Swedes are generally very, very good at English, even the older folks.

And yes the women are quite possibly the best looking in the world, they will make Hungarian and Spanish women look like... Spanish and Hungarian women. Bring the wife... it'll do her good. smile.gif

Best time to visit is generally May-September. April can be very nice but weather is weird, one day there will be a snow blizzard and people will be wearing snow parkas and the next the sun is out and girls wearing mini skirts.
post #21152 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

April can be very nice but weather is weird, one day there will be a snow blizzard and people will be wearing snow parkas and the next the sun is out and girls wearing mini skirts.

 

Sounds like good odds to me!

post #21153 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


Swedes are generally very, very good at English, even the older folks.

And yes the women are quite possibly the best looking in the world, they will make Hungarian and Spanish women look like... Spanish and Hungarian women. Bring the wife... it'll do her good. smile.gif

Best time to visit is generally May-September. April can be very nice but weather is weird, one day there will be a snow blizzard and people will be wearing snow parkas and the next the sun is out and girls wearing mini skirts.

 

I say leave the wife at home....

post #21154 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Swedes are generally very, very good at English, even the older folks.

And yes the women are quite possibly the best looking in the world, they will make Hungarian and Spanish women look like... Spanish and Hungarian women. Bring the wife... it'll do her good. smile.gif

Best time to visit is generally May-September. April can be very nice but weather is weird, one day there will be a snow blizzard and people will be wearing snow parkas and the next the sun is out and girls wearing mini skirts.

Sounds great!! Then I'll need to plan something between May and September.
post #21155 of 23812
I have Swedish friends who speak better English than American friends, so yes, the level of English penetration is quite high. I never once ran into a language issue.
post #21156 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


We have three CS loafers incoming around May.


any suede?

post #21157 of 23812
Does EB make side lace wholecuts? If not, I do hope they'll consider making one. I'd be on it in a heartbeat
post #21158 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by wooksb View Post

Does EB make side lace wholecuts? If not, I do hope they'll consider making one. I'd be on it in a heartbeat

Sure they do, please e-mail us a further assistance and picture. sales@skoaktiebolaget.se

post #21159 of 23812
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post


any suede?

Yes, two in suede.
post #21160 of 23812
 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooksb View Post

Does EB make side lace wholecuts? If not, I do hope they'll consider making one. I'd be on it in a heartbeat

Yeah, so I contacted them regarding the Enzo Bonafe side lace. It is style 3870.

 

http://www.solegarb.com/enzo-bonafe-3/

 

http://www.solegarb.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Art.-3870-1024x768.jpg

 

I am going to do a single MTO in it with the following:

 

Color: Vitello Blue/Midnight Calf (whichever is lighter)

Last: 946

Size: 10 UK (for myself)

Extra:Request for burnishing toe and extra antiquing. 

 

Also, might do a medallion (Mantegna). 

 

Is anyone else interested in this direction I'm going? 

 

 

post #21161 of 23812
You do realize this skoak thread right?
post #21162 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

You do realize this skoak thread right?

It's a MTO through Skoak... My apologies if this should be in the Enzo Bonafe thread. 

post #21163 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerofLove View Post

It's an MTO through Skoak... My apologies if this should be in the Enzo Bonafe thread. 
Not a problem I just saw you posting some thing sole etc so figured to tell you that's all.
post #21164 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post


Not a problem I just saw you posting some thing sole etc so figured to tell you that's all.

Yeah, it's a link to the different styles Enzo Bonafe makes so people can see the 3870 style for side lace. :)

post #21165 of 23812
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerofLove View Post

Yeah, it's a link to the different styles Enzo Bonafe makes so people can see the 3870 style for side lace. smile.gif
Ok fair enough my man my apologies !!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread