or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1364

post #20446 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

You guys thought the Canadian import derail was bad?  Sheesh! :crackup:

 

+1.  

 

In other news, I also think a Guimaraes patina would look great on a Chelsea or Jodhpur.  

post #20447 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post
 

 

+1.  

 

In other news, I also think a Guimaraes patina would look great on a Chelsea or Jodhpur.  

 

As it happens I am trying to decide for my first order between their Chelsea and Jodhpur models - which in addition to the Chukka are extremely appealing.

post #20448 of 23725
Thread Starter 
Enzo Bonafé Reverse Split Toe now Live

You asked for it, and we deliver. Enzo Bonafé's brand new style #3964 - a reverse Split Toe Derby. Pre-order is now live and will close February 26 (before the price increase).

Pre-order by following this link.
  • Style 3964 - Reverse Split Toe
  • 363 MOD last as pictured - please e-mail us for fitting advice
  • Bolet Calf (as pictured)
  • Single leather sole
  • Total price ex VAT: 4640 SEK * US price: $550
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% before delivery

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



The reason this style is slightly more expensive then regular shoes is the extra hand work involved in making the reverse split toe.
post #20449 of 23725

Crap! I want them.

post #20450 of 23725

^ Crazy good. Is enzo able to make this on any other lasts? The 363 mod might not be a good fit for me if it is shorter and wider. 

post #20451 of 23725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post

^ Crazy good. Is enzo able to make this on any other lasts? The 363 mod might not be a good fit for me if it is shorter and wider. 

Yes, any last you want. But not within the GMTO of course, but as a single MTO.
post #20452 of 23725
^ Thinking the same. Lots of MTO possibilities here and might consider one before month's end. I think there's a poem I remember that's relevant to this, let me think....
post #20453 of 23725

Dammit, why do I already have to have 3 Dovers. So much harder to justify. 

 

Oh wait...suede... Settled.

post #20454 of 23725

EB split toe looks awesome @Leaves ! Now i have to nail my size carefully as my other MTO EB boots have not been a good fit.

804 last size 7.5 UK Jodhpurs came a little too snug/tight overall and 946 last 8 UK Chelsea boots were too tight on my toes with a very high instep for me.

Can anyone provide their input on the 363 MOD last and how is the instep compared to G&G/C&J lasts.

I wear size 8.5 E (standard width) on MH71 G&G and 8 E UK (standard width) on most C&J lasts. 


Edited by saurabh - 2/9/16 at 9:26am
post #20455 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enzo Bonafé Reverse Split Toe now Live

You asked for it, and we deliver. Enzo Bonafé's brand new style #3964 - a reverse Split Toe Derby. Pre-order is now live and will close February 26 (before the price increase). Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Pre-order by following this link.
  • Style 3964 - Reverse Split Toe
  • 363 MOD last as pictured - please e-mail us for fitting advice
  • Bolet Calf (as pictured)
  • Single leather sole
  • Total price ex VAT: 4640 SEK * US price: $550
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% before delivery

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



The reason this style is slightly more expensive then regular shoes is the extra hand work involved in making the reverse split toe.

 

That is absolutely gorgeous!  

post #20456 of 23725
Rocking the Carmina polo suede oxfords from Skoak. Sorry for sideways pic. Posted from my phone and couldn't see a way to rotate.

post #20457 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enzo Bonafé Reverse Split Toe now Live

You asked for it, and we deliver. Enzo Bonafé's brand new style #3964 - a reverse Split Toe Derby. Pre-order is now live and will close February 26 (before the price increase).

Pre-order by following this link.
  • Style 3964 - Reverse Split Toe
  • 363 MOD last as pictured - please e-mail us for fitting advice
  • Bolet Calf (as pictured)
  • Single leather sole
  • Total price ex VAT: 4640 SEK * US price: $550
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% before delivery

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



The reason this style is slightly more expensive then regular shoes is the extra hand work involved in making the reverse split toe.

 

lovely gmto! only thing holding me back is the single leather sole...

might still end up breaking my kop freeze for these!

post #20458 of 23725
Any chance you will restock the carmina derby with Dainite sole in Brown calf? I usually sport jeans and chinos and the work wear-model from carmina is way to dressy and the brouges with rubber sole isn't really my taste. Since I live in Sweden, i would prefer a rubber sole😉
post #20459 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enzo Bonafé Reverse Split Toe now Live

You asked for it, and we deliver. Enzo Bonafé's brand new style #3964 - a reverse Split Toe Derby. Pre-order is now live and will close February 26 (before the price increase).

Pre-order by following this link.
  • Style 3964 - Reverse Split Toe
  • 363 MOD last as pictured - please e-mail us for fitting advice
  • Bolet Calf (as pictured)
  • Single leather sole
  • Total price ex VAT: 4640 SEK * US price: $550
  • Deposit: 25% deposit, 75% before delivery

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



The reason this style is slightly more expensive then regular shoes is the extra hand work involved in making the reverse split toe.

Leaves, are returns allowed on pre-orders? I am talking about returns after the product has been delivered?
post #20460 of 23725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh View Post

EB split toe looks awesome @Leaves
! Now i have to nail my size carefully as my other MTO EB boots have not been a good fit.
804 last size 7.5 UK Jodhpurs came a little too snug/tight overall and 946 last 8 UK Chelsea boots were too tight on my toes with a very high instep for me.
Can anyone provide their input on the 363 MOD last and how is the instep compared to G&G/C&J lasts.
I wear size 8.5 E (standard width) on MH71 G&G and 8 E UK (standard width) on most C&J lasts. 

Please email sales@skoaktiebolaget.se for fitting advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallcane View Post

Rocking the Carmina polo suede oxfords from Skoak. Sorry for sideways pic. Posted from my phone and couldn't see a way to rotate.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Thanks for sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip Lindh View Post

Any chance you will restock the carmina derby with Dainite sole in Brown calf? I usually sport jeans and chinos and the work wear-model from carmina is way to dressy and the brouges with rubber sole isn't really my taste. Since I live in Sweden, i would prefer a rubber sole😉

No plans, but check out all our rubber soled shoes here:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/rubber-sole
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Leaves, are returns allowed on pre-orders? I am talking about returns after the product has been delivered?

No returns allowed on GMTOs or pre-orders.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread