or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1357

post #20341 of 23828

Interested in a wider width as well. 

post #20342 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffreyB View Post

They stack up very well with Carmina if not better. I own a pair of single monks (the one pictured below) and the leather and finish are very on par with Carmina.  


Wow. That looks great. Been googling for 10 minutes with no luck--where did you find that monkstrap wingtip?
post #20343 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBoxer View Post

Wow. That looks great. Been googling for 10 minutes with no luck--where did you find that monkstrap wingtip?

I bought those monks at Arthur Knight Shoes. From what I understand according to their website they were the only online retailer that carried them.

I think they only have one size left.
post #20344 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffreyB View Post

I bought those monks at Arthur Knight Shoes. From what I understand according to their website they were the only online retailer that carried them.

I think they only have one size left.

Only one pair left, actually. Lucky for me it was in my size. smile.gif

Thanks for posting!! I should have mine in about 2 weeks.
post #20345 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBoxer View Post

Only one pair left, actually. Lucky for me it was in my size. smile.gif

Thanks for posting!! I should have mine in about 2 weeks.

I'm glad it will work out for you. Oh, one more thing the shoes tend to fit on the snug side and I have narrow width feet.
post #20346 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffreyB View Post

I'm glad it will work out for you. Oh, one more thing the shoes tend to fit on the snug side and I have narrow width feet.

Lol...well, in that case either I will be very pleased and lucky, or someone else with slightly smaller feet will have a great purchase opportunity here in the States.

Either way, it is worth taking a chance! Cheers!
post #20347 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBoxer View Post

Wow. That looks great. Been googling for 10 minutes with no luck--where did you find that monkstrap wingtip?

Nordstrom sells similar model. The prices are almost double compared to
Skoak.
post #20348 of 23828
I applaud Skoak for adding Carlos Santos, seems like an awesome brand to add. As a fat footer, I'm incredibly bummed that I won't be able to try the brand out (Gabriel confirmed CS doesn't do wider fittings). That Florest patina --- hot damn! If Skoak could convince them to create a wider fitting...
post #20349 of 23828
I'd be interested in this new company. However I probably wear a suit 3-4 times a year and I find black shoes boring, so I'll wait for something with more flair.

Although a sleek pair of black captoe does look great with grey pants and suit
post #20350 of 23828
Really liking the suede color options for santos.
post #20351 of 23828

I'd be interested in the jumper boot with a  suede shaft.

 

maybe the coimbra (dark brown) with a dark blue suede shaft? Green suede shaft works too

post #20352 of 23828
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7_rocket View Post

I'd be interested in this new company. However I probably wear a suit 3-4 times a year and I find black shoes boring, so I'll wait for something with more flair.

Although a sleek pair of black captoe does look great with grey pants and suit

Remember, though, you can do the patina service and choose your own color.
post #20353 of 23828

I wish there was an oxford available for the patina service.

post #20354 of 23828

Got the invoice & on board very happy icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #20355 of 23828
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post

I wish there was an oxford available for the patina service.

The Patina Service has been very well received. If all goes as planned, we hope to be able to add some additional styles to the Patina Service line up, but it's a bit early to tell. Maybe end of this year or something like that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread