or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1351

post #20251 of 23720

I believe we will all be getting an answer today. 

Patrik is ever the consummate shoe merchant!

post #20252 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabrielOB View Post
 

Really?? 

That is good to know if I ever need help storing away some seasonal shoes during winter/summer :D

 

Gärdet! S-gatan 7 :D 

 

Hmm, maybe. I've yet to locate my storage unit though. For now, shoe storage looks like this: 

 

post #20253 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

The aesthetic is there, the quality is there, the relationship is there, it meets the right price point, it's been alluded to in the past if I recall, it fills a niche in the current line up...

 

We'll see in a few hours. 


Edited by Keen - 2/4/16 at 2:49am
post #20254 of 23720

6 hours 45 minutes to go :)

post #20255 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post
 

 

Gärdet! S-gatan 7 :D 

 

Hmm, maybe. I've yet to locate my storage unit though. For now, shoe storage looks like this: 

 

Nice. Welcome to the neighborhood. / Gabriel

post #20256 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post
 

Nice. Welcome to the neighborhood. / Gabriel

 

 

Thanks! 

post #20257 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

The aesthetic is there, the quality is there, the relationship is there, it meets the right price point, it's been alluded to in the past if I recall, it fills a niche in the current line up...

 

We will see tonight, I spent quite a lot of time considering quite a lot of brands. I would like to point out, that the shoe trees are slightly different (I mean see te corners). Also Besteti has very similar shoe trees... . 

post #20258 of 23720
True. I have no idea, really, I just think that brand makes a lot of sense.
post #20259 of 23720
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartiste View Post

We will see tonight, I spent quite a lot of time considering quite a lot of brands. I would like to point out, that the shoe trees are slightly different (I mean see te corners). Also Besteti has very similar shoe trees... . 

I hope you guys have noted that the shoe trees are our own light weight travel trees. smile.gif http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/shoe-care/products/skoaktiebolaget-travel-trees
post #20260 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


I hope you guys have noted that the shoe trees are our own light weight travel trees. smile.gif http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/shoe-care/products/skoaktiebolaget-travel-trees

 

I said that like years ago and nobody paid any attention. :brick:  :)

post #20261 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I hope you guys have noted that the shoe trees are our own light weight travel trees. smile.gif http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/shoe-care/products/skoaktiebolaget-travel-trees

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

I said that like years ago and nobody paid any attention. baldy%5B1%5D.gif  smile.gif

Haha and thanks for clearing that all up!
post #20262 of 23720

My evening plas cleared up, so I will visit the unveiling! Exciting :D 

post #20263 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keen View Post

My evening plas cleared up, so I will visit the unveiling! Exciting biggrin.gif 

Great and take plenty of pictures for us if you can.
post #20264 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by mw313 View Post


Great and take plenty of pictures for us if you can.

 

I'll do my best! 

post #20265 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I hope you guys have noted that the shoe trees are our own light weight travel trees. smile.gif http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/shoe-care/products/skoaktiebolaget-travel-trees

Carlos Santos looks like new brand from Skoaktiebolaget.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread