or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1310

post #19636 of 23720
I wish I could say I liked these (I very much like black shoes), but I can't.

I'm generally not a fan of the derby lace up scheme unless it's very sleek a la StC's one eyelet or Corthay's Arca.

That said, my view is nothing more than a personal preference. I'm sure they're exceptionally made, and made to your tastes, which means they're exceptional for you!

Wear in good health!
post #19637 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericgereghty View Post

I wish I could say I liked these (I very much like black shoes), but I can't.

I'm generally not a fan of the derby lace up scheme unless it's very sleek a la StC's one eyelet or Corthay's Arca.

That said, my view is nothing more than a personal preference. I'm sure they're exceptionally made, and made to your tastes, which means they're exceptional for you!

Wear in good health!

No worries my friend. We all like different styles, colors etc... thats why they make these shoes in an infinite amount of combinations. I on the other hand always get the standard lace up scheme and dont like the 1 or 2 eyelet schemes.
It would get very boring here if we all liked the same thing
post #19638 of 23720

Just placed my first Skoak order by joining in on the EB Vitello Etrusco Chukka GMTO.  Thanks to those who put this one together, it's a smart makeup.

 

It's going to be a good year.

post #19639 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzen View Post

Just placed my first Skoak order by joining in on the EB Vitello Etrusco Chukka GMTO.  Thanks to those who put this one together, it's a smart makeup.

It's going to be a good year.

That would be courtesy of @RogerP and @CLTesquire.
Certainly a great makeup that I couldn't resist getting in on myself.
Can't wait to get em.
post #19640 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

So I got an email that these two beauties are ready from StCs. They wanted to enjoy the new years festivities in Sweden with leaves and co and then will be coming home to the states for the new year
(Yes i do wear black shoes on a regular basis)
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Grats :)

I was also one of the lucky guys. Here are mine. Model 506 in cru viola.

post #19641 of 23720
Very very nice congrats. smile.gif
post #19642 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzen View Post

Just placed my first Skoak order by joining in on the EB Vitello Etrusco Chukka GMTO.  Thanks to those who put this one together, it's a smart makeup.

It's going to be a good year.

I'm really looking forward to these as well. Happy to have you aboard!
post #19643 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post

Grats smile.gif
I was also one of the lucky guys. Here are mine. Model 506 in cru viola.


What number cru is the viola? Also do they look as purple IRL? You may not know the answer to the second part until you get them of course
post #19644 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by niklasnordin View Post

Grats smile.gif
I was also one of the lucky guys. Here are mine. Model 506 in cru viola.


These are just terrific!
post #19645 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post


What number cru is the viola? Also do they look as purple IRL? You may not know the answer to the second part until you get them of course

I'm pretty sure viola doesnt have a number, but I dont know if its the only color without a number code.

I am picking them up tomorrow and I will know the answer to the second question then.

 

@RogerP Thanks, I have to agree :) Very pleased with going for the tapered heel on this pair.

post #19646 of 23720
First, happy new year all! Second, it's January 1st, who's the mystery maker?!
post #19647 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post


What number cru is the viola? Also do they look as purple IRL? You may not know the answer to the second part until you get them of course

It is actually just called CRU Viola.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

First, happy new year all! Second, it's January 1st, who's the mystery maker?!

More information will come later in January.

post #19648 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post
 

It is actually just called CRU Viola.

 

More information will come later in January.

Pics I have seen of Viola looked more purple/eggplant to me, while these look much more blue. Is it the light/photo or am I mistaken?

post #19649 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDRH View Post

Pics I have seen of Viola looked more purple/eggplant to me, while these look much more blue. Is it the light/photo or am I mistaken?
It is more of a purple, eggplant color in real life.
post #19650 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYDRH View Post
 

Pics I have seen of Viola looked more purple/eggplant to me, while these look much more blue. Is it the light/photo or am I mistaken?

It is more of a purple or eggplant color in real life, yes, but please also remember that all StC shoes are hand finished from crust leather. This can cause some slight differences from pair to pair.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread