or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1299

post #19471 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Will be adding 6th to the line up depending upon what's skoak gents bring in 😀

Corthay Casanova go for it. Not sure if you can pull that off, i certainly could not
post #19472 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Corthay Casanova go for it. Not sure if you can pull that off, i certainly could not
I saw them in leffot IG lovely shoe.
post #19473 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

Look at the table, same wood different color; def the lighting

Nice catch, indeed I should have caught that.
post #19474 of 23742
Hey Skoak, are you going to do another Enzo Bonafe no fee- MTO January? Good tradition to have : )
post #19475 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

I saw them in leffot IG lovely shoe.

Yea love the color, but no way i can pull off that last and the color together (or that last in any color for that matter). You are more adventurous than I
post #19476 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Hey Skoak, are you going to do another Enzo Bonafe no fee- MTO January? Good tradition to have : )

Say what?!
post #19477 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

Say what?!

Yeah, it's a long story.
post #19478 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Hey Skoak, are you going to do another Enzo Bonafe no fee- MTO January? Good tradition to have : )


I don't know if Enzo has recovered from last January yet!

post #19479 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Yea love the color, but no way i can pull off that last and the color together (or that last in any color for that matter). You are more adventurous than I
You can rock them with navy or grey suit biggrin.gif
post #19480 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapasman View Post
 

I think Rozsnayi, Buday, Materna or  Maftei would be great makers for their product portfolio.  


I would just love to be able to get Rozsnyai through Skoak! One can only dream.

 

Who needs EG when Rozsnyai can make you a pair of these beauties? Shell and pebble grain, with an extended shaft:

 

 

Other than of course, all the other iconic EG styles... :)


Edited by tdes81 - 12/20/15 at 1:26pm
post #19481 of 23742

i think it's stefano bemer, judging from the shape of the vamp of the shoes in the photo. they've been expanding their RTW collection recently too. also, their MTO program is pretty good

post #19482 of 23742

If it's Stefano Bemer, I'll be knocking people over to get to the head of the queue.

 

For the last couple of years I've ben trying work out how to justify a trip from Sydney to Florence just to buy shoes.

post #19483 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiristol View Post
 

i think it's stefano bemer, judging from the shape of the vamp of the shoes in the photo. they've been expanding their RTW collection recently too. also, their MTO program is pretty good

 

 

Stefano Bemer passed away in 2012, RIP. Who makes the shoes bearing his namesake brand?

post #19484 of 23742

i believe you can order direct from them --- when i visited the shop in florence earlier this year, i was given a business card and told to simply call or email to place an order.

post #19485 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyinsanfran View Post
 

 

 

Stefano Bemer passed away in 2012, RIP. Who makes the shoes bearing his namesake brand?

 

it's the same people in the same workshop, as far as i know. IIRC, a friend/colleague of his ended up buying the brand and they've been expanding ever since, with (i believe) no decrease in quality.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread