or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 130

post #1936 of 23683
Gave up my spot. Will wish I hadn't but need to reign in spending. Want a dark oak Galway on 82 last to start - May wind up ordering a standard C&J snowdon to fill this niche later on. No, it certainly won't be the same but oh well.
post #1937 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Gave up my spot. Will wish I hadn't but need to reign in spending. Want a dark oak Galway on 82 last to start - May wind up ordering a standard C&J snowdon to fill this niche later on. No, it certainly won't be the same but oh well.


You certainly picked an excellent version to start with.

post #1938 of 23683
^ thank you, sir. Will be looking to you for guidance as I begin the journey...
post #1939 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ thank you, sir. Will be looking to you for guidance as I begin the journey...


I'm no guru, I just know what I like. However if you do a bit of research and go for those shoes or boots that make you smile, you'll do just fine.

post #1940 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Gave up my spot. Will wish I hadn't but need to reign in spending. Want a dark oak Galway on 82 last to start - May wind up ordering a standard C&J snowdon to fill this niche later on. No, it certainly won't be the same but oh well.

I had been planning to grab either a dark oak /walnut CC or all dark oak on the 82 as well. I still will at some point but figured this makeup was too unique to miss out on. Snowdon is an excellent choice as well.
post #1941 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

I have sent out e-mails to everyone that has a spot. If you did not receive an e-mail, you will be placed on the waiting list.

Now, I am actually going to bed. I'm not just saying that. nod[1].gif

Hi leaves, sent you an email regarding the GMTO waiting list.
post #1942 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Enzo Bonafé Black Wholecut GMTO

Fellow Styleforum members, lurkers and friends, we are organizing a GMTO for this Enzo Bonafé wholecut model. The last will be the chiseled 946 last (we recommend sizing the same as Carmina Rain last, for further fitting advise please e-mail sales@skoab.se). The model number is 3725.

THE SPECS
  • Enzo Bonafe hand welted model 3725
  • 946 chiseled last
  • Black calf with black beveled sole (suela schiena d’asino), flat black laces
  • Red lining (open for debate)
  • 3 month delivery time
  • Price: 4460 SEK ex VAT, including worldwide shipping (about $685 USD ex VAT)
  • 50% deposit, the rest before delivery
  • GMTO closes March 21


Please e-mail sales@skoab.se to sign up for this GMTO. We only need three participants to make this happen.

This is a photoshopped image to give you an idea of the finished model.


The same model but in “Etrusco” Calf.


Beveled black sole

After the Zug Galway, I am coming to promote this wonderful plain black wholecut for Darth Vader:fistbump:

 

We have at least 2 interests now! Just need 1 more to make it a go!

post #1943 of 23683
Thread Starter 
^^Sounds good. I wonder what Darth Vader would do if he ever ran into a herd of zugglets.
post #1944 of 23683
delete
post #1945 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

^^Sounds good. I wonder what Darth Vader would do if he ever ran into a herd of zugglets.


Those sneaky little zugglets would simply eat him alive. LOL

post #1946 of 23683

Leaves, I have a question about Carmina lasts. I'm wondering if i must take the same size in Simpson, Rain, Robert and Forest last..

I am 9 uk in Queen last, and 9,5 in EG 888 last.

Thank you.

post #1947 of 23683

Hello Patrick, can you give an update on the GMTO for Carmina shearling boots? I remember they were planned to ship end of March, are we in time?

post #1948 of 23683

I think I need a pair of EG trees to go with my zugglets. I am asumming they have something that will work well for the 64 last?

post #1949 of 23683
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUI99 View Post

Leaves, I have a question about Carmina lasts. I'm wondering if i must take the same size in Simpson, Rain, Robert and Forest last..
I am 9 uk in Queen last, and 9,5 in EG 888 last.
Thank you.

Please e-mail us for fitting advise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdolina View Post

Hello Patrick, can you give an update on the GMTO for Carmina shearling boots? I remember they were planned to ship end of March, are we in time?

It's not in the delivery incoming on Wednesday. I'm hoping for end of March still, but I'll have to get back to you as we are coming closer to the end of this month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I think I need a pair of EG trees to go with my zugglets. I am asumming they have something that will work well for the 64 last?

Aye, the 202 trees will work.
post #1950 of 23683
Thread Starter 
I put together this page to summarize our Edward Green MTO program, and also made up a list of Edward Green "permanent" stock. Items on this list can be ordered without any surcharge and in different widths and most normal sizes are almost always in stock. It also contains a list of all our Skoaktiebolaget Stock Models, these can be ordered without a MTO surcharge as well.

Have a look:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/edward-green-made-to-order

This system is universal so you can order from the permanent stock from any authorized Edward Green retailer (although I would of course prefer if you go through us:D)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread