or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1272

post #19066 of 23720
Thread Starter 
Fellas, the Bonafé Suede Split Toe GMTO is now live:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/enzo-bonafe-suede-split-toe



If anyone is active on the Reddit forums, please post this link there too. smile.gif
post #19067 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Fellas, the Bonafé Suede Split Toe GMTO is now live:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/enzo-bonafe-suede-split-toe



If anyone is active on the Reddit forums, please post this link there too. smile.gif

Darn. That's a really nice make-up.
Why do they all look so damn good....
post #19068 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Fellas, the Bonafé Suede Split Toe GMTO is now live:
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/enzo-bonafe-suede-split-toe



If anyone is active on the Reddit forums, please post this link there too. smile.gif

Hey @Leaves are Dainite soles must? Is it possible to have MIllerighe soles instead of Dainites.
post #19069 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Hey @Leaves are Dainite soles must? Is it possible to have MIllerighe soles instead of Dainites.

The first 3 guys who've put together the gmto have prob decided on the dainite soles so the rest will just have to go along.
post #19070 of 23720
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Hey @Leaves are Dainite soles must? Is it possible to have MIllerighe soles instead of Dainites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post

The first 3 guys who've put together the gmto have prob decided on the dainite soles so the rest will just have to go along.

I thought we said Dainite but I might be wrong? But the Millerighie may be limited in supply, best to stay with Dainite I think.
post #19071 of 23720

Beautiful pair.  That last is really nice.

post #19072 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


I thought we said Dainite but I might be wrong? But the Millerighie may be limited in supply, best to stay with Dainite I think.

I guess it's not deal breaker but what EB calls dainite does not seem to me as "real" dainite. At least it was not what I had for a pair that I ordered a few years ago.



I am fan of millerighe soles anyhow. It is pitty that they are in short supply.
post #19073 of 23720
My loot from Black Friday! Really love this color from Carmina! These will become my winter weather work horse with the tomir sole. Thanks @skoaktiebolaget for another great product icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #19074 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post


I guess it's not deal breaker but what EB calls dainite does not seem to me as "real" dainite. At least it was not what I had for a pair that I ordered a few years ago.
 

 

So does EB actually use Dainite brand soles, or do they simply use generic rubber studded ones like Meermin?

post #19075 of 23720

Those look like unbranded vibrams.

post #19076 of 23720

I hate to ask because I know things are really backed up but any timeline on when the Carmina Vegano Marron split toe blucher GMTO will start shipping? Estimated delivery was in November, IIRC.

post #19077 of 23720
Similarly, any word on the wider-width Glencoes?
post #19078 of 23720

+1 wider Glencoes.

post #19079 of 23720
Wait, wider Glencoes are planned for stock?!
post #19080 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Wait, wider Glencoes are planned for stock?!

Listening carefully
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread