or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1226

post #18376 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

I'd much rather have Dainite.

I feel the same way.
post #18377 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post


I feel the same way.

How about all brass eyelets and no speed hooks?

post #18378 of 23741
Fresh from Sweden.....















post #18379 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

How about all brass eyelets and no speed hooks?

I could go for that!
post #18380 of 23741
Super freaking cool. Wear them in good health.
post #18381 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

My take on Kudu Thorpe:
All brass eyelets (no speedhooks)
Normal welt (not storm)
Double leather sole (or HAF? Not dainite)
MH71 (but GG06 also ok)

I like this, I think the kudo leather would look better on a HAF sole as opposed to the Dainite.
post #18382 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Fresh from Sweden.....


 

 

Yo, THERE IT IS!!!!

 

 

Congrats!!!!

 

Yep, I can assure all of you that's not Photoshop that's what they really look like. LOL

post #18383 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post


I like this, I think the kudo leather would look better on a HAF sole as opposed to the Dainite.


Booooo,

 

 

Dainite. LOL

post #18384 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 


Booooo,

 

 

Dainite. LOL


I think HAF might be a bit more elegant than Dainite (although I'm fine either way).

post #18385 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdes81 View Post
 


I think HAF might be a bit more elegant than Dainite (although I'm fine either way).


Eh, I have a hard time telling it's Dainite unless I look at the bottom of the boot or shoe. They start getting worn and the Dainite looks a lot more elegant than any worn dirty leather soul in my opinion.

post #18386 of 23741

Moose's shoes are off the hook, damn

 

I really think you guys should do GG06 and not MH71, but I am not in so take my thoughts with a grain of salt...

post #18387 of 23741
Those G&Gs from Sweden are fresh and a little flashy. Enjoy those fancy shoes.

I'm not crazy about HAF soles on boots. Dainite makes sense to me. Cheers.
post #18388 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

Moose's shoes are off the hook, damn

 

I really think you guys should do GG06 and not MH71, but I am not in so take my thoughts with a grain of salt...


Off the hook, off the hook????

 

 

Almost sounds like we have a convert here. LOL

post #18389 of 23741
Almost forgot to thank Leaves for the bonus.... was this payment for the NST bet?? biggrin.gif







post #18390 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

Almost forgot to thank Leaves for the bonus.... was this payment for the NST bet?? biggrin.gif

 

Damn, that reminds me I better go check my packing material again. LOL

 

 

 

Very nice, very classy.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread