or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1094

post #16396 of 23816
I'm wondering if any one wants to get a gmto going for a carmina Norwegian split toe boot in brown museum calf maybe on the rain last with Tomir or dianite soles
post #16397 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

Yea, crashes mine too. @Ironist can you be a sport and take that picture down and call me so I can teach you how to size down the picture so you won't cash my thread? smile.gif
It will indeed, but as a Wingtip Boot. All I can say is that it looks amazing.

I didn't think it would break the internet sorry. Took it down. @dddrees can you delete your quote?

Thanks for the compliments fellas.
post #16398 of 23816
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

I didn't think it would break the internet sorry. Took it down. @dddrees can you delete your quote?

Thanks for the compliments fellas.

It's the most awesome boot I've seen in ages, it was bound to break the Internet. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #16399 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

It's the most awesome boot I've seen in ages, it was bound to break the Internet. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Indeed, I know you said Mountain Ram is all gone but I sent the message to G&G anyways asking if they could find some.
I have a feeling this would be ZUG 2.0

I just in case G&G finds any I am signing up for the spot.
post #16400 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Indeed, I know you said Mountain Ram is all gone but I sent the message to G&G anyways asking if they could find some.
I have a feeling this would be ZUG 2.0

I just in case G&G finds any I am signing up for the spot.
You & me I am still mad I missed st James 2 kudu mto they had few month back frown.gif
post #16401 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post



Indeed, I know you said Mountain Ram is all gone but I sent the message to G&G anyways asking if they could find some.

I have a feeling this would be ZUG 2.0



I just in case G&G finds any I am signing up for the spot.

 



That would fall into the "don't really need but couldn't possibly resist" category for me.
post #16402 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Indeed, I know you said Mountain Ram is all gone but I sent the message to G&G anyways asking if they could find some.
I have a feeling this would be ZUG 2.0

I just in case G&G finds any I am signing up for the spot.

maybe GG can find enough for a run of 6 shoes instead of boots.
post #16403 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


maybe GG can find enough for a run of 6 shoes instead of boots.

Are you suggesting a mountain ram Wells??

post #16404 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Are you suggesting a mountain ram Wells??

Yes! Wells or St James II. damn, I'm ready.
post #16405 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Yes! Wells or St James II. damn, I'm ready.
If this gets started please count me in smile.gif
post #16406 of 23816
Good news e-mail from Gabriel today. ;-)

Hosting provided by FotoTime
post #16407 of 23816
Congrates G&G ha? Those are very nice RogerP enjoy them In good health
post #16408 of 23816
^^^ Thanks, and yes, these are from the G&G Burnham GMTO. F- widths came in first for some reason, so I'm in luck.
post #16409 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

maybe GG can find enough for a run of 6 shoes instead of boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Are you suggesting a mountain ram Wells??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Yes! Wells or St James II. damn, I'm ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

If this gets started please count me in smile.gif

I would like to keep it classic and stick with Thorpe, but no one says we cannot have two GMTO biggrin.gif
post #16410 of 23816
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Yes! Wells or St James II. damn, I'm ready.

St James II in Mountain Ram

Now THAT'S an idea!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread