or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 1004

post #15046 of 23806

I think I like the Shanklin a bit more than the Arran just because I feel like EG's less refined/angular style works better on these

post #15047 of 23806
Just rec'd my EB MTO from January. They look wonderful, but holy cow, these things are enormous. Perhaps it's to accommodate a wider foot, but it feels about a full size longer than Carmina's rain last. For reference these are on the 2102/B last.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #15048 of 23806
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoly View Post

Just rec'd my EB MTO from January. They look wonderful, but holy cow, these things are enormous. Perhaps it's to accommodate a wider foot, but it feels about a full size longer than Carmina's rain last. For reference these are on the 2102/B last.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Congratulation and yes last 2102B is indeed long with the very high instep.
Hey @tifosi you should try some EB shoes, they have very high instep.
post #15049 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

Congratulation and yes last 2102B is indeed long with the very high instep.
Hey @tifosi you should try some EB shoes, they have very high instep.

I definitely plan to.

post #15050 of 23806

@Leaves we need some assistance here...

 

@tifosi and I were just discussing a serious matter! My wife has been angling for a live-in au pair. I have been resistant to this...however, if I were to get a Swedish resident, could she then order shoes from you without any shipping issues given her residency? Or would I then have to pay VAT as a result? Please help :)

post #15051 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

@Leaves we need some assistance here...

 

@tifosi and I were just discussing a serious matter! My wife has been angling for a live-in au pair. I have been resistant to this...however, if I were to get a Swedish resident, could she then order shoes from you without any shipping issues given her residency? Or would I then have to pay VAT as a result? Please help :)

What????

 

 

Sounds like some kind of hocus pocus legal remedy to offset the new prices brought on by the likely EG policy change. LOL

post #15052 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

What????

 

 

Sounds like some kind of weird legal maneuver to offset the new prices brought on by the likely EG policy change. LOL


shut your trap or you will be off the proxy list!

post #15053 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 


shut your trap or you will be off the proxy list!


Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

 

 

LOL

post #15054 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 

@Leaves we need some assistance here...

 

@tifosi and I were just discussing a serious matter! My wife has been angling for a live-in au pair. I have been resistant to this...however, if I were to get a Swedish resident, could she then order shoes from you without any shipping issues given her residency? Or would I then have to pay VAT as a result? Please help :)

These are things that need to be taken into consideration. LMAO. 

post #15055 of 23806

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post
 


shut your trap or you will be off the proxy list!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

These are things that need to be taken into consideration. LMAO. 

 

 

Time to take this subject to PM.

 

 

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

 

 

LOL

post #15056 of 23806
My Dover mink suede have arrived at Skoak. Will post later (need help from my daughter).
post #15057 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

What????


Sounds like some kind of hocus pocus legal remedy to offset the new prices brought on by the likely EG policy change. LOL
FYI it's not hocus pocus, it's jiggery-pokery. One day soon, one of these SF comments will make Leaves' head literally explode.
post #15058 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

FYI it's not hocus pocus, it's jiggery-pokery. One day soon, one of these SF comments will make Leaves' head literally explode.
It probably just did.
post #15059 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


FYI it's not hocus pocus, it's jiggery-pokery. One day soon, one of these SF comments will make Leaves' head literally explode.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


It probably just did.


Agreed, that one made my head explode. LOL

post #15060 of 23806
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

This maybe a dumb question but I keep hearing the word Delapre when referring to EG. Would love to know what type of leather or what exactly it is.

Delapre is a slightly softer calf leather available in Chestnut, Dark Brown, Black, Blue and Racing Green. It is from a French tannery which treats the leather with more oily substances which provides the softer but still very elegant finish. This also makes the leather slightly harder to create a high shine and would probably work best for casual derbies or boots. The printed version of Delapre is called Utah. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread