or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 990

post #14836 of 23720
Stingray is really hard to work with, and a result any seams usually come out looking pretty nasty. You probably don't want to do anything but a whole cut with it.
post #14837 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbelragazzo View Post

Stingray is really hard to work with, and a result any seams usually come out looking pretty nasty. You probably don't want to do anything but a whole cut with it.

That's true, I had forgotten about that. I still think a black captoe with a stingray facing would be cool.

post #14838 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

So expensive though..
How much are they?
post #14839 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Here is an example of black sharkskin
http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/1f/1f6a807e_image.jpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

What the hell does shark look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Id be up for tassel loafer in stingray or sharksin. Brown, black, burgundy, navy or green even. @Leaves what color shark is available?

Green shark?
post #14840 of 23720
Can any one help with the st.crispin whole cut color Oxford other than black & navy color. Some thing that is verstile & can be used for formal and casual occasion. Help would be appricated.
post #14841 of 23720
Exciting day: found a pair of new GG ST James II in Vintage Cherry for about $750. I jumped on the opportunity in a second smile.gif
post #14842 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2007 View Post

Exciting day: found a pair of new GG ST James II in Vintage Cherry for about $750. I jumped on the opportunity in a second smile.gif
Very nice congrats were did you get them from
post #14843 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Can any one help with the st.crispin whole cut color Oxford other than black & navy color. Some thing that is verstile & can be used for formal and casual occasion. Help would be appricated.

FUN 613, its like a darker version of pewter museum wiylth a touch of brown in it. I can take a pic tonight of a pair I just if it helps.
post #14844 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyor View Post

FUN 613, its like a darker version of pewter museum wiylth a touch of brown in it. I can take a pic tonight of a pair I just if it helps.
Yea that would be appricated I am could not find it in stcrisp site and the whole cut they offer are black and brown I think I am looking at 526 wholecut
post #14845 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Very nice congrats were did you get them from

Been eying them from a friend and he wasn't sure if they will fit him. They didn't, so I got a good price on them, I believe.
post #14846 of 23720

Not as exciting as some of the other recent makeups, but a better shot of the Nightshade Galway. 82 last, B1 leather sole. With complaints about darker DOAK, I like the darker Nightshade...more like an EG version of oxblood. I also appreciate the lower pull-tab design.

 

post #14847 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post



Bonafè has a huge range of exotics; elephant (legally harvested I hope, will of course ask for certificate), shark, peccary and all kinds of crazy stuff.
Thank you!

Such as ? Elephant is pretty loco!

post #14848 of 23720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Not as exciting as some of the other recent makeups, but a better shot of the Nightshade Galway. 82 last, B1 leather sole. With complaints about darker DOAK, I like the darker Nightshade...more like an EG version of oxblood. I also appreciate the lower pull-tab design.



Galways are always exciting and those are beauties!
post #14849 of 23720
^ Love those Galways. A+++
post #14850 of 23720

Thanks Roger, Budapest! I feel like I'll need a kudu Galway, with a mountain ram shaft and crocodile pull-tab to keep up with this crowd. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread