or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 972

post #14566 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ That's it. Within a year Tifosi will have sold all his EGs and have all St. C.
Haha! This is my usually M.O., but not this time.
post #14567 of 23683
Those St.C chukka are very nice.
post #14568 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Haha! This is my usually M.O., but not this time.
We'll see. I feel like I have at least half my Aldens bc of you. Then you bailed. It's like you talked me into a timeshare next to yours and then immediately sold out and moved to the newer luxe place across the street. (It's ok though cause mdubs is still my property manager and owner of 90% of the units.).
post #14569 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

We'll see. I feel like I have at least half my Aldens bc of you. Then you bailed. It's like you talked me into a timeshare next to yours and then immediately sold out and moved to the newer luxe place across the street. (It's ok though cause mdubs is still my property manager and owner of 90% of the units.).
Lol @ budapest12
post #14570 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post


We'll see. I feel like I have at least half my Aldens bc of you. Then you bailed. It's like you talked me into a timeshare next to yours and then immediately sold out and moved to the newer luxe place across the street. (It's ok though cause mdubs is still my property manager and owner of 90% of the units.).

 

Great analogy.

post #14571 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

We'll see. I feel like I have at least half my Aldens bc of you. Then you bailed. It's like you talked me into a timeshare next to yours and then immediately sold out and moved to the newer luxe place across the street. (It's ok though cause mdubs is still my property manager and owner of 90% of the units.).
I know...I did kinda leave you hangin'. haha. It's not you, it's me.
post #14572 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


These look incredible, Alex! May I ask how you sized??? Thanks.


Thanks, Russ!  I went with 7.5 UK and G (wider) width.  Fit is firm with some wiggle room for thicker socks come fall.

post #14573 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I know...I did kinda leave you hangin'. haha. It's not you, it's me.
Lmao I think Tifosi has found a new shoe buddy & moved on lol sorry budapest12
post #14574 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

Great analogy.
Thanks. I do spend most of my waking hours working on shoe analogies. The rest of my time shoe metaphors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I know...I did kinda leave you hangin'. haha. It's not you, it's me.
Just jealous I didn't do it first...
post #14575 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandchau View Post


Thanks, Russ!  I went with 7.5 UK and G (wider) width.  Fit is firm with some wiggle room for thicker socks come fall.
Thanks, Alex. I appreciate it. Good to know 7.5 will/should work for me in StC. Thanks for the width comments.
post #14576 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Thanks. I do spend most of my waking hours working on shoe analogies. The rest of my time shoe metaphors.

Your shoe Haikus are by far my favorite.
post #14577 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ That's it. Within a year Tifosi will have sold all his EGs and have all St. C.

I think he's going the other way...sell all his EG's and rock AE and Cole Haan with an AP RO on his wrist...
post #14578 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I think he's going the other way...sell all his EG's and rock AE and Cole Haan with an AP RO on his wrist...

smile.gif


I only have one pair of Aldens because of him! 3 pairs of EG are incoming though...
post #14579 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

smile.gif


I only have one pair of Aldens because of him! 3 pairs of EG are incoming though...
It looks like we both are on same page. I am on exact same boat as you.
post #14580 of 23683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

smile.gif


I only have one pair of Aldens because of him! 3 pairs of EG are incoming though...
How is this my fault?????
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread