Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 97post #1441 of 206261/22/14 at 1:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1442 of 206261/22/14 at 1:59pmQuote:
I considered where the shoes are coming from (I live in the US) and the fact you're getting a pair of shoes that arguably cannot be found stateside, the shipping cost became a non-factor for me. It's certainly worth the cost to play but it doesn't hurt asking if there was a coupon floating aroundpost #1443 of 206261/22/14 at 3:02pmpost #1444 of 206261/22/14 at 7:26pmpost #1445 of 206261/22/14 at 11:43pmpost #1446 of 206261/23/14 at 1:30amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by j ingevaldsson
RogerP: So amazingly beautiful shoes!!
On another note, visited SkoAB today and among other things checked out their new travel shoe trees. Very impressed with them! Super lightweight, but still felt solid enough to be used as everyday trees when stored at home. The perfect combo, in other words.
Glad you liked them!Quote:Quote:
Fits close to Simpson, maybe a hair wider.post #1447 of 206261/23/14 at 2:31amThread Starterpost #1448 of 206261/23/14 at 3:14ampost #1449 of 206261/23/14 at 4:05ampost #1450 of 206261/23/14 at 5:11ampost #1451 of 206261/23/14 at 5:20ampost #1452 of 206261/23/14 at 5:30ampost #1453 of 206261/23/14 at 6:32amThread StarterAlso forgot to mention, we now have Edward Green shoe trees in stock. These are not lasted, but adapted for specific lasts/widths and we stock two versions, one is for the 888/606 lasts and E/F width. The other is for 202/82 lasts and also E/F width. We can order the D/E width versions as well on request but because we do not stock any D-width models in our store we don't carry these.post #1454 of 206261/23/14 at 6:59amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
Also forgot to mention, we now have Edward Green shoe trees in stock. These are not lasted, but adapted for specific lasts/widths and we stock two versions, one is for the 888/606 lasts and E/F width. The other is for 202/82 lasts and also E/F width. We can order the D/E width versions as well on request but because we do not stock any D-width models in our store we don't carry these.
Good news but are those typos. I was under impression that 888/82 last use the same shoes tress while 202/606 last use the same shoes trees? When I bought EG shoe trees I was told that the same shoes trees are the same for 888/82 lasts.post #1455 of 206261/23/14 at 7:18amThread Starter
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Official Sales Alert thread 24 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 45 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 56 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Honey Conditioner evoluton of how it changes Horween... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?