or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 956

post #14326 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Wow, maybe it's just me then. I thought they looked blue. LOL

 

I've heard that shoe guys have a hard time distinguishing shades of color...

post #14327 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

I've heard that shoe guys have a hard time distinguishing shades of color...

Yes it's true, we're highly intelligent but most definitely color blind. LOL
post #14328 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Yes it's true, we're highly intelligent but most definitely color blind. LOL

 

lol, to be honest, my monitor showed them as blue as well.  :embar:

post #14329 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post
 

 

lol, to be honest, my monitor showed them as blue as well.  :embar:

Blue as well for me when viewed on my phone haha.

post #14330 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by BootSpell View Post

lol, to be honest, my monitor showed them as blue as well.  shog%5B1%5D.gif

Thank God, I thought I was going blind. LOL


Seriously, after he said they were Loden I had to take a double take.

I still say they're blue. LOL
post #14331 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Thank God, I thought I was going blind. LOL


Seriously, after he said they were Loden I had to take a double take.

I still say they're blue. LOL


Clearly, they are gold.

post #14332 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post


Clearly, they are gold.

That must be it. LOL
post #14333 of 23712
Looked blue to me as well. FWIW
post #14334 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Looked blue to me as well. FWIW

Yeah, but everyone knows your blind. LOL
post #14335 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Yeah, but everyone knows your blind. LOL
hajsjwnsne nsjdjejee nsj hsjdjenzjje nsjan.
post #14336 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

hajsjwnsne nsjdjejee nsj hsjdjenzjje nsjan.

Reminds me of an incoming watch post I did on TRF. LOL

Sorry inside joke.
post #14337 of 23712
Lol I see were you guys are coming from & I agree with you all but they are loden aka green color.
post #14338 of 23712
I should Of listen to you folks & stick with carmin or Enzo B shell cordoven but nope I have to be adventurous & get Alden she'll now I am scrooed big wastage of 750$ bummed but it's not Alden fault.
post #14339 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

I should Of listen to you folks & stick with carmin or Enzo B shell cordoven but nope I have to be adventurous & get Alden she'll now I am scrooed big wastage of 750$ bummed but it's not Alden fault.
Details please? Wrong size?
post #14340 of 23712
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Details please? Wrong size?
No size was fine brand new 9 LWB color 8 she'll cordoven paid 750$ got them today and had so many flaws may be I don't know much about shoes and I will admit I am newbie when it comes to Alden. Got them & carmina today was shocked for 750$ what I got I have posted pic on official Alden thread. If you fine gents can guide me I would appricated it. I just don't feel like deer boning this brand new shoes and edging. Which I have not even tried on yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread