Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 916post #13726 of 233036/16/15 at 2:30pmpost #13727 of 233036/16/15 at 2:34pm
I mean...kind of? Did I threaten your wife? did I put a gun to your head? did I force you in any way to check the tracking info? I would say I offered a mere suggestion of the wondrous white box that would soon await youpost #13728 of 233036/16/15 at 3:18pmQuote:
turnt up it would be fox suede loafer + the braided bootpost #13729 of 233036/16/15 at 3:32pmpost #13730 of 233036/16/15 at 3:41pmpost #13731 of 233036/16/15 at 4:05pmpost #13732 of 233036/16/15 at 4:20pmpost #13733 of 233036/16/15 at 4:27pmQuote:
I would listen. Just talk about shoes all day every day.
Honestly, you guys complain about the post office but at least they have offices everywhere so you can pick it up easily. UPS center is like 45 minutes away from me. Ridiculously painful. Who the heck is ever at home when a package arrives anyway?post #13734 of 233036/16/15 at 4:27pmpost #13735 of 233036/16/15 at 4:40pmpost #13736 of 233036/16/15 at 4:45pmpost #13737 of 233036/16/15 at 4:47pmpost #13738 of 233036/16/15 at 4:57pmpost #13739 of 233036/16/15 at 5:29pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
I would listen. Just talk about shoes all day every day.
Honestly, you guys complain about the post office but at least they have offices everywhere so you can pick it up easily. UPS center is like 45 minutes away from me. Ridiculously painful. Who the heck is ever at home when a package arrives anyway?
The post office is the worst when it comes to shipping. They have misdirected packages in the past to Atlanta and once to Colorado?? It took forever to get them delivered, and their tracking is useless. The package that was diverted to CO went off the radar for 1 week then appeared in CO, then went off the radar again for another 6 days before it mysteriously appeared at my sorting center. FedEx tracks a package every step of the way, and can locate the exact location of every package.
However, I will add that they are not as bad as DHL. I would choose the Post Office before DHL.
I have my packages delivered to my office, where our receptionist is always waiting to receive.post #13740 of 233036/16/15 at 5:42pmGuys,
FEDEX and UPS have nice little feature where you can re-route the package and hold it at one of their locations for pickup. You can signup on their web sites or download their apps.
I have not had a problems with USPS, tracking leaves a lot to be desired but USPS local office is just one block away from me so it's easy for me to pickup the package.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 39 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Weekender chukka copper 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 15 minutes ago
- › Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 20 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 21 minutes ago
- › New $895 Kiton Solid Light Blue Dress Shirt 15.75 21 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...