or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 914

post #13696 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster145 View Post
 

how about giving 74945 last a go? I think it's quite a good last for boots, as I've seen in pictures. 

Thinking of a bal boot, with contrasting shaft and uppers. 


Shaft: something textured, i.e, deerskin or suede?

Pretty opened to ideas at this stage.

 

Thank you.
 

 

363Mod fits me damn good, thats why i would like to see it on 363Mod and i havent tried 74945. ( But i´m not impossible)

 

I Think it is a good idea with contrasting shaft/uppers.  As chocol8max writes Grain would be pretty damn good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocol8max View Post
 

Definitely sounds like an interesting prospect. Grain shaft maybe? Or would that be too akin to a Shannon/Galway?

Who cares!

 

 

As you may notice i´m very open to ideas and my native language is not English.

 

http://image-cache.s3-website-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/YTo2OntzOjI6ImlkIjtpOjEwMjU1MzI7czoxOiJ3IjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJoIjtpOjMyMDA7czoxOiJjIjtpOjA7czoxOiJzIjtpOjA7czoxOiJrIjtzOjQwOiIwODQ4YTYwNWY2MjhlN2Y3N2EzMDZmZWExMjYzYmQ2NzI4MjIyN2IwIjt9

What do you Think of this grain ? And maybye Burgundy ?


Edited by Paulus-paulis - 6/15/15 at 1:51pm
post #13697 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumsFan View Post
 

They are made on the Soller last.

thank you BumsFan :) They look fantastic.

post #13698 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster145 View Post
 

how about giving 74945 last a go? I think it's quite a good last for boots, as I've seen in pictures. 

Thinking of a bal boot, with contrasting shaft and uppers. 


Shaft: something textured, i.e, deerskin or suede?

Pretty opened to ideas at this stage.

 

Thank you.
 

I'd be in if it was a balmoral in a shade of brown / with deerskin shaft in a similar shade. 

Single dainite or even leather soles 

post #13699 of 23742
Hey guys do we have an ETA on the brown dub monks from carmina?
post #13700 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post
 

I'd be in if it was a balmoral in a shade of brown / with deerskin shaft in a similar shade. 

Single dainite or even leather soles 

Do you know what the price is for having the shaft made up in deerskin?

post #13701 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post
 

Do you know what the price is for having the shaft made up in deerskin?

Hi there

 

There is no upcharge for deerskin. I've recently inquired about this. 

post #13702 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderMarch View Post
 

Hi there

 

There is no upcharge for deerskin. I've recently inquired about this. 

Awesome! That might be the best suggestion so far if isnt any upcharge!

 

Edit: Made a thread about this GMTO http://www.styleforum.net/t/499471/enzo-bonaf-gmto-boot-with-skoab

post #13703 of 23742

The split toe GMTO is ready for shipping!!

 

 

Thanks again to Skoak for making this possible and to all the gents that are the G in GMTO!

post #13704 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Hey guys do we have an ETA on the brown dub monks from carmina?

The brown calf double monks from Carmina on the Simpson last should arrive for a restock within 2-3 weeks. Please e-mail us to be placed on the waiting list, for the time being.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post
 

Do you know what the price is for having the shaft made up in deerskin?

No surcharge for deerskin.

post #13705 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post
 

The brown calf double monks from Carmina on the Simpson last should arrive for a restock within 2-3 weeks. Please e-mail us to be placed on the waiting list, for the time being.

 

No surcharge for deerskin.

Is your page, skoab.se down ? I can´t reach it :/

post #13706 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post
 

Is your page, skoab.se down ? I can´t reach it :/

Please try again, we are not experiencing any problems

post #13707 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post

Is your page, skoab.se down ? I can´t reach it :/
Working perfectly fine for me.
post #13708 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoaktiebolaget View Post
 

Please try again, we are not experiencing any problems

Problem solved!

 

1: Is it 3 or 5 pairs for a GMTO from Bonafé ?

2: Which last fits most similar to EB 74945 ?

post #13709 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post
 

Problem solved!

 

1: Is it 3 or 5 pairs for a GMTO from Bonafé ?

2: Which last fits most similar to EB 74945 ?

3 pairs to waive the MTO fee if that's what you mean.

 

Don't know about the last though.

post #13710 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post
 

Problem solved!

 

1: Is it 3 or 5 pairs for a GMTO from Bonafé ?

2: Which last fits most similar to EB 74945 ?

Three pairs is the minimum for a GMTO from Bonafè.

 

If you are referring to the most similar in fit to the 74945 last from Bonafè it is the 946.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread