Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 900post #13487 of 233046/7/15 at 4:29am
I may have missed it or just plain forgotten but is the G&G Thorpe's apron hand sewn, and do they use the same technique to do it as Edward Green does with the Dover. I think at one point @Leaves was going to try to remember to check on this, but I don't remember seeing the answer posted yet.post #13488 of 233046/7/15 at 4:29ampost #13489 of 233046/7/15 at 4:41ampost #13490 of 233046/7/15 at 5:06ampost #13491 of 233046/7/15 at 12:43pmpost #13492 of 233046/7/15 at 1:43pmpost #13493 of 233046/7/15 at 1:48pmQuote:
Looks good! MTO or RTW ?post #13494 of 233046/7/15 at 1:51pmpost #13495 of 233046/7/15 at 2:06pmpost #13496 of 233046/7/15 at 2:23pmQuote:
The cordovan rolling on these is indeed unique. I think that may be one of the reasons I like them so much.
One of the things I was taught early on was that the old school gentlemen always felt that the PTB design was the best canvas on which to display the beauty of cordovan...
The fit is ok. A little tighter than my others. Detroit is an interesting last in general.
The left fits a little better than the right. I am a US 10EE TTS.
Zeroing in my size, in sleek Euro lasts, over the Internet forums without trying things on, has proved to be an interesting task indeed...post #13497 of 233046/7/15 at 2:39pmpost #13498 of 233046/7/15 at 5:39pmpost #13499 of 233046/7/15 at 5:43pmpost #13500 of 233046/7/15 at 5:54pmQuote:Quote:
Ah man, now I'm trippin with a complex...
Here we go again, I'm gonna put these up for sale on the B&S now...
@justinkapur I think its actually the width. They are not quite wide enough for my Freddy Flintstone feet.
Here is what my Alden's in whiskey look like:
These are Barrie 10E and fit like a glove...
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Viberg Boots 12 seconds ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 24 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 4 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 11 minutes ago
- › FS: Left Field NYC Miner Chinos - Size 34 (2 pair) 12 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...