or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 866

post #12976 of 23719
I have no money but that's a must have
post #12977 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I have no money but that's a must have

I just commented to a friend today that if I had to have a collection of only a single pair of shoes (God forbid...) that these would be in contention for it
post #12978 of 23719
Out in wild pic changed my mind for shanklin. Should I stick to normal uk 9 for EG or do they run large?
post #12979 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I just commented to a friend today that if I had to have a collection of only a single pair of shoes (God forbid...) that these would be in contention for it

I think mink suede with lining would be more versatile. No lining and light color makes it more spring summer
post #12980 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I just commented to a friend today that if I had to have a collection of only a single pair of shoes (God forbid...) that these would be in contention for it

I almost would say grail. It's a hell of a shoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

I think mink suede with lining would be more versatile. No lining and light color makes it more spring summer

See the thing is in California it's probably good for all year wear.
post #12981 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I almost would say grail. It's a hell of a shoe
See the thing is in California it's probably good for all year wear.

True, I didn't consider that. I still think Mink Suede is more versatile than Coffee Suede and goes with more outfits but it's moot since no one has just one shoe, especially if it's an EG.

I'm kind of biased though, I have a snuff suede chukka I want to get rid of and MTO a mink suede Banbury instead.
post #12982 of 23719
I would be down for mink suede as well, maybe Skoak will make a fall Shanklin version in mink? wink.gif
post #12983 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I would be down for mink suede as well, maybe Skoak will make a fall Shanklin version in mink? wink.gif

It could be shoe for Fall, but knowing EG it would probably delivered next fall. I would down for it.
post #12984 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

It could be shoe for Fall, but knowing EG it would probably delivered next fall. I would down for it.

I'd be in for that as well.
post #12985 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrut View Post

I thought a Chelsea boot was the most versatile

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chogall View Post


Or a calf chukka. Def not Galway.


come on guys! that was a joke for all of us EG guys who go crazy for the Galway! 

 

Chukka boots and Chelsea boots are both very versatile for casual situations and in some cases can be dressed up a bit! I love both

post #12986 of 23719

we all go for so many pairs of shoes so as long as we can wear them for more than one outfit, it can be seen as versatile! 

 

They are all great styles from jeans to a bit more dressed.

post #12987 of 23719

Saw that there would be Galways coming in this October, I can't wait for the preorders to open on those especially the one with burnt pine/chestnut utah.

post #12988 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

I would be down for mink suede as well, maybe Skoak will make a fall Shanklin version in mink? wink.gif

 

I think I'd be interested as well. 

post #12989 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinjin1928 View Post

Saw that there would be Galways coming in this October, I can't wait for the preorders to open on those especially the one with burnt pine/chestnut utah.
How did you find that out about the boots?
post #12990 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

How did you find that out about the boots?
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/pages/about-us
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread