Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- Major Drop!!!!!!!!! One shoe thread-Edward Green, Gaziano Girling Last post on 12/4/15 at 8:05am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 4/17/16 at 2:48pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 844post #12647 of 233195/15/15 at 10:18ampost #12648 of 233195/15/15 at 10:28ampost #12649 of 233195/15/15 at 11:11ampost #12650 of 233195/15/15 at 11:28ampost #12651 of 233195/15/15 at 11:35ampost #12652 of 233195/15/15 at 11:41amQuote:
I only moved here a few years ago so i'm not familiar with the schools, I hope mine lighten up a little too, just so that burnishing around the toe and heel counter becomes more prominent. If not i may darken up those spots myself. Iv also noticed that the stitching on my Galways is perfect! much better than my Lobbspost #12653 of 233195/15/15 at 12:13pmQuote:I typically wear bals (oxfords or Shannons) but I wear my Galways with suits on rainly/snowy days.Quote:They'll lighten up. Crust is great like that. I just ease on the cleaner on the toes/counter area.Originally Posted by OREO
I only moved here a few years ago so i'm not familiar with the schools, I hope mine lighten up a little too, just so that burnishing around the toe and heel counter becomes more prominent. If not i may darken up those spots myself. Iv also noticed that the stitching on my Galways is perfect! much better than my Lobbspost #12654 of 233195/15/15 at 1:14pmThread StarterQuote:
Thanks. Digging through the EG leather storage paid off!Quote:
We actually renegotiated our contract with FedEx som now FedEx is both much faster and also less expensive than the regular mail service.Quote:Originally Posted by TtownMD
Do you know how much is the custom estimately? It looks like you pay less through fedex priority to get your shoe 2 to 3 business days vs you pay more with usps to get your shoes in 10 business days. My first order was usps and now planning on second so figured to ask fellow members and there wisdom. Before pulling the trigger.
The customs charge for shoes is 8.5% from EU to the US. You are still getting them for much less than if bought in the EU, as we deduct 25% VAT (sales tax). If you use the currency converter in the top right corner, and chose USD, the prices will automatically show ex VAT.Quote:Originally Posted by DpprDr
@Leaves, saw your response about socks; I didn't know Happy Socks were from Sweden...I do have to admit that the name is ironic given the prevalent myth that Swedes (and neighboring countries) have higher rates of depression.
Maybe that's why we need them. On a related topic, Stutterheim Rain Coats are also Swedish, and they play on the whole Swedish melancholy thing.
Also, thanks for the pearl gray picture. Would the "pearl" be the term to get the motting on my pair?: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Your SJ's look purdy...
Yes, that's only available for Pearl Grey AFAIK.Quote:
See above, we renegotiated our FedEx contract.post #12655 of 233195/15/15 at 1:17pmThread Starterpost #12656 of 233195/15/15 at 2:15pmpost #12657 of 233195/15/15 at 2:32pmQuote:
it's really big temptation
just need to think it over how to explain my wife, that I need new shoes on monthly basispost #12658 of 233195/15/15 at 2:41pmQuote:
I may have missed out on the Isham in Kudu, and decided not to get the Thorpe in Kudu because I already ordered a Thorpe in Arran Grain.
BUT NO WAY IN H*** I was missing out on these.
These are FRIGGING OUTSTANDING!!!!!
I'M IN, I'M IN!!!!!!
Edited by dddrees - 5/15/15 at 3:03pmpost #12659 of 233195/15/15 at 3:20pmpost #12660 of 233195/15/15 at 3:26pmQuote:
Is the E-Width a wider width (like where D is a regular width)?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › BLACK SWEATERS! SF APPROVED? 21 seconds ago
- › Dress in Academia 3 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX - Japanese Denim & More (Iron Heart,... 4 minutes ago
- › Stevenson Overall Company - Height Of Perfection (from Japan) 4 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...