or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 837

post #12541 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

St James in Vintage Cedar and Tan Kudu. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Did someone say GMTO?


 

Did someone?

 

Please...someone say GMTO!

post #12542 of 23725

I think it might  be interesting the other way around (adelaide and toe area in kudu)

post #12543 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

I think it might  be interesting the other way around (adelaide and toe area in kudu)

 

   I think you're right about that. Majority kudu is just bland based on photos

post #12544 of 23725
Super excited for the DOAK/WCC Galways... really curious what shade the Dark Oak is, though.
post #12545 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

St James in Vintage Cedar and Tan Kudu. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Did someone say GMTO?



Sweeeeeet!!!
post #12546 of 23725
Quote:
 

I think the shoe will look even more awesome if the leathers are switched; normal calf used on the body and kudu used on the eyelets area.

post #12547 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Sweeeeeet!!!


Love it!

post #12548 of 23725
What color options are there for Kudu
post #12549 of 23725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

What color options are there for Kudu

Tan only (as shown). And limited supply left.
post #12550 of 23725
Thread Starter 
For those of you who missed out the last time, we now have these in stock again:

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-polo-suede-boot


http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/carmina-suede-wingtip
post #12551 of 23725
@Leaves

Sigh, those boots...
First round, were they also on Soller or Rain last?
And 2ndly, the Polo Balmoral GMTO is on Rain or which last again? (I ordered but forgot...)
post #12552 of 23725
Has anyone found suede to be a little more forgiving with fit?
post #12553 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

@Leaves

Sigh, those boots...
First round, were they also on Soller or Rain last?
And 2ndly, the Polo Balmoral GMTO is on Rain or which last again? (I ordered but forgot...)

if you are referring to the polo bal boots, i think they are in Robert. I cant wait for them!

post #12554 of 23725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

@Leaves

Sigh, those boots...
First round, were they also on Soller or Rain last?
And 2ndly, the Polo Balmoral GMTO is on Rain or which last again? (I ordered but forgot...)

The first one was in Soller to.

The GMTO Balmoral boot was ordered on Robert.
post #12555 of 23725
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster145 View Post

if you are referring to the polo bal boots, i think they are in Robert. I cant wait for them!

Good news then and same here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

The first one was in Soller to.

The GMTO Balmoral boot was ordered on Robert.

Thanks for the confirmation. That was the reason I skipped those, alas. Generous is not my thing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread