or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 768

post #11506 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

^ I want those. And maybe a pair in museum calf. Any color.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I want these.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 


Your right for once @tifosi, those are nice. LOL

 

He was just copying my exam answer.  Like the time I ordered Galways and he copied me by buying a few pairs 6-12 months earlier.

post #11507 of 23719

@Leaves, would we just need three total to get these in non-standard sizes? I would need a shoe larger than what you have available in stock.

Also, are these ever available in brown?
post #11508 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post


@Leaves, would we just need three total to get these in non-standard sizes? I would need a shoe larger than what you have available in stock.

Also, are these ever available in brown?

They are available in brown if you MTO them that way.  No reason you couldn't pick from Bonafe's various offerings.  I think I will eventually go for a pair in brown or plum museum.

post #11509 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post





He was just copying my exam answer.  Like the time I ordered Galways and he copied me by buying a few pairs 6-12 months earlier.

Yeah, but since he's hardly ever right I thought it best to give him one. LOL
post #11510 of 23719
I think I will eventually go for a pair in brown or plum museum.
post #11511 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I think I will eventually go for a pair in brown or plum museum.

Great looking shoe for sure.
post #11512 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I think I will eventually go for a pair in brown or plum museum.

Plum would be perfect as well. More versatile for sure.
post #11513 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post

Great looking shoe for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Plum would be perfect as well. More versatile for sure.
Haha. It was Budas idea. I was looking at his paper again.
post #11514 of 23719

Yeah, I saw what you did there.  I'm worried that if I keep up the back and forth I will have to order some Dovers.

 

You're the only person responding to my comments bc everybody else already has me blocked.

post #11515 of 23719
How does the bonafe 804 compare to the rain last? Specifically, how does the heel size/room compare. Rain seems very large relative to most shoes.
post #11516 of 23719

I am in if you guys are talking about Enzo Bonafé Dress Shoes in plum museum gmto, I probably need size UK5 (with punched cap toe will be perfect)

post #11517 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post

How does the bonafe 804 compare to the rain last? Specifically, how does the heel size/room compare. Rain seems very large relative to most shoes.

I'd like to know others experiences as well.
post #11518 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGD83 View Post

I'd like to know others experiences as well.

I own both and I feel like they are almost identical. Very little difference between the two.
post #11519 of 23719

according to Gabriel,

you should size down 1/2 size for the 804 last compared to your carmina UK sizing. Generous in fit and also higher instep. I can pretty much fit in same size for rain and oscar lasts.

 

edit oops sorry missed the part about the "heel" pls disregard

post #11520 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by emidyl View Post

according to Gabriel,
you should size down 1/2 size for the 804 last compared to your carmina UK sizing. Generous in fit and also higher instep. I can pretty much fit in same size for rain and oscar lasts.

edit oops sorry missed the part about the "heel" pls disregard

Really? I dont think I could fit 1/2 a size down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread