or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 766

post #11476 of 23741
I like this game!
post #11477 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagedelic View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


EG Berkeley on their maiden run

Nice, Congrats!!

post #11478 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergaomnes View Post

Hmmm. It's not Lobb - that would be too obvious. And Alden doesn't fit quite right in Skoaks style imo. However, if my eyes aren't letting me down, there seem to be a bunch of leather swatches on the left side of the second shelf that I think look rather familiar. Now, where have I seen a bunch like that before...? wink.gif

Where?!!!!! Where goddammit?!!!! Where?!!!!

/headbutts wall/
post #11479 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ergaomnes View Post

Hmmm. It's not Lobb - that would be too obvious. And Alden doesn't fit quite right in Skoaks style imo. However, if my eyes aren't letting me down, there seem to be a bunch of leather swatches on the left side of the second shelf that I think look rather familiar. Now, where have I seen a bunch like that before...? wink.gif

Where?!!!!! Where goddammit?!!!! Where?!!!!

/headbutts wall/

I have only seen Saint Crispins before, and they are the same one to Saint Crispins.
post #11480 of 23741

Hmm...St. C is in the area this month, but at a US shop on the 22nd. Multiple trunk show teams?

 

Bonafe cap toe. 804 almond last may not sound that exciting, but it is still like stepping into a Ferrari.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

post #11481 of 23741
^ I want those. And maybe a pair in museum calf. Any color.
post #11482 of 23741
They look awesome!
post #11483 of 23741

^ Holy crap!  Those are the perfect black captoes

post #11484 of 23741

Leaves, what is the difference between the 804 and the 74945 last? 74945 looks like it starts out wider?

post #11485 of 23741

Thanks guys. Skoak should put "@wurger approved" on its website to move the rest of them.

post #11486 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Thanks guys. Skoak should put "@wurger
 approved" on its website to move the rest of them.

You should post those awesome pics in the black captoe thread.
post #11487 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Hmm...St. C is in the area this month, but at a US shop on the 22nd. Multiple trunk show teams?

Bonafe cap toe. 804 almond last may not sound that exciting, but it is still like stepping into a Ferrari. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I want these.
post #11488 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


I want these.


Your right for once @tifosi, those are nice. LOL

post #11489 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Hmm...St. C is in the area this month, but at a US shop on the 22nd. Multiple trunk show teams?

Bonafe cap toe. 804 almond last may not sound that exciting, but it is still like stepping into a Ferrari.


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)






These are phenomenal.
post #11490 of 23741
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


Your right for once @tifosi
, those are nice. LOL
Haha.

I want these right now. I assume MTO?

Edit. They look like stock at Skoab.

How do I size?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread