My shipment only took a week to the US (Midwest). The tracking once abroad ("utlandet") isn't that detailed, so I was surprised it arrived so quickly.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- topicDiscount Codestagged by grunberg, 4/19/15
- brandEdward Green Brandtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categoryFootweartagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandGaziano Girlingtagged by LA Guy, 4/30/13
- categorySockstagged by Murlsquirl, 2/20/15
- brandTrofeo By Stefano Branchinitagged by Cleav, 12/20/15
Related Forum Threads
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Advantages of a $1000 Pair of Shoes Last post on 8/8/15 at 12:30pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Styleforum and A&H present "The Proper Kit" Trunk show in NYC, Nov 7 2015 Last post on 12/4/15 at 9:55pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 77
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1142 of 2043712/12/13 at 6:36pmQuote:Quote:
Yeah, that's the way I remember the last one.
However this one seems to be stuck in transit from Sweden.
Has been at least since the 4th with no movement since.post #1143 of 2043712/12/13 at 6:39pmpost #1144 of 2043712/12/13 at 7:45pmpost #1145 of 2043712/12/13 at 7:46pmpost #1146 of 2043712/12/13 at 8:07pmpost #1147 of 2043712/12/13 at 8:12pmQuote:
Thanks, but I sure hope this won't be the case with my package.post #1148 of 2043712/12/13 at 9:24pmThread Starter
You guys in the US can use the USPS.com website to track your parcel, just use the tracking number we provided. When the parcel enters the US their info is much more detailed.
In Canada it's the same but use the Canada Post website.post #1149 of 2043712/12/13 at 9:27pmQuote:
Thanks Patrik, it appears as it is in the US after all and it has cleared customs.
Danpost #1150 of 2043712/12/13 at 9:35pmQuote:
Checked USPS and my package is DELIVERED! Now I need to go home.post #1151 of 2043712/12/13 at 11:35pmpost #1152 of 2043712/13/13 at 1:19amQuote:
Congrats...those look stunning! I can't wait to get mine as well...trying to be patient.post #1153 of 2043712/13/13 at 2:15amQuote:
Hoping to get mine as well real soon.
I've had nothing but smooth transactions with great results when working with Patrik.post #1154 of 2043712/13/13 at 2:49amQuote:
You can't blame the shoes for that. Sweden is a beautiful country and you would also go on a detour if you had the chancepost #1155 of 2043712/13/13 at 5:17amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by hanoiboy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks for all the positive vibes and nice feedback! The guys who deserve the most credit are actually Coxaca (who organized this GMTO) and Gabriel OB (our store manager who packed and shipped a truck load of Cognac Cordovan Jumpers and Grain Jumpers, these arrived at the same time so he was busy as a bee for a couple of days).
- Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 2 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green (UK6 1/2E) Westminster 7 minutes ago
- › Thom Browne Red White and Blue Long Tie Bar Sterling Silver 7 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Silk Scarfs for men? ... Help 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...