or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 720

post #10786 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Always hold out for EG. Always...

Amen Brother!!
post #10787 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothie1 View Post

Always hold out for EG. Always...

I tried to get an Almond CC Nevis together without any success. The thorpe was there it will be my first GG. I generally do not care for the general aesthetics of most GG models but the thorpe I like very much. Still might pull the trigger on the Nevis any more pre orders for fall Mr.Leaves?

I honestly allow myself to think that I am done with preorders for a little while then bam something else pops up. When the doak shannon comes back around, I will not hesitate. I have to say that I love the shannon in one solid color. Although I appreciate the innovation of moose's recent make up.
post #10788 of 23742
Quick question in between, the EG 202 and 606 lasts fit similarly (same?), only difference being the tip?

And darn, those Shannon look tempting, too.

And I only exclude the Alderleys because I already have a pair in Mahogany Cc.
Edited by DeSense - 3/16/15 at 11:01pm
post #10789 of 23742
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I tried to get an Almond CC Nevis together without any success. The thorpe was there it will be my first GG. I generally do not care for the general aesthetics of most GG models but the thorpe I like very much. Still might pull the trigger on the Nevis any more pre orders for fall Mr.Leaves?

I honestly allow myself to think that I am done with preorders for a little while then bam something else pops up. When the doak shannon comes back around, I will not hesitate. I have to say that I love the shannon in one solid color. Although I appreciate the innovation of moose's recent make up.

There will be pre-orders for some styles, yes, but not all.
post #10790 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSense View Post

Quick question in between, the EG 202 and 606 lasts fit similarly (same?), only difference being the tip?

And darn, those Shannon look tempting, too.

And I only exclude the Alderleys because I already have a pair in Mahogany Cc.

I think they fit similarly, yes. I have both in a Dover and they fit really well in the same size. 

post #10791 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I think they fit similarly, yes. I have both in a Dover and they fit really well in the same size. 

Perfect. Thanks! Then I have my size/width nailed down for the Nevis.
post #10792 of 23742

Do you have any more information about when the EB MTO-shoes will arrive? Is it sometime in the early April they are expected to be delivered?

post #10793 of 23742
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulus-paulis View Post

Do you have any more information about when the EB MTO-shoes will arrive? Is it sometime in the early April they are expected to be delivered?

Please email for info. Expected lead time is about 4 months for these orders.
post #10794 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenau1989 View Post

List of interested parties for Carmina Burgundy Shell Frankenstich Boots GMTO
- MickeyPunch (any color of shell except black & navy)
- Steel28 (preferrably burgandy)
- watchidiot
- owenau1989 (any color of shell except black)
- litos
- tdes81 (any color of shell except black & brown)
- laufer
- jackster145 (any color of shell except black)
- sacafotos
- Cuebert
- bbgg
- Nullson
- CJWYLIE

edited 17th Mar

Patrik, is there any updates regarding cordovan in other colors?
13 people interested in the MTO up to now:)
post #10795 of 23742
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenau1989 View Post

Patrik, is there any updates regarding cordovan in other colors?
13 people interested in the MTO up to now:)

As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here. baldy[1].gif
post #10796 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post

As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here. baldy[1].gif

Thanks man! nod[1].gif
Look forward to hearing the good news:D
post #10797 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post


As I've said before, you will be the first one to know if we are allocated any Cordovan slots. Believe me, I want this as much as you do but my hands are tied here. baldy[1].gif

@Leaves.  I am now interested so there are 14 of us.  Is anything different now?  We also have some additional demands here at SF:

 

(1)  Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises.  $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.

 

(2)  Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.

 

(3)  All stock is now odd stock.  Discounts on the whole enchilada.

 

(4)  All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars.  No more currency adjustments to be made.  Ever.

 

(5)  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.

 

Thank you kindly.

 

(owenau1989 - apologies, not meaning to pick on you personally)

post #10798 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

@Leaves.  I am now interested so there are 14 of us.  Is anything different now?  We also have some additional demands here at SF:

 

(1)  Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises.  $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.

 

(2)  Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.

 

(3)  All stock is now odd stock.  Discounts on the whole enchilada.

 

(4)  All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars.  No more currency adjustments to be made.  Ever.

 

(5)  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.

 

Thank you kindly.

 

(owenau1989 - apologies, not meaning to pick on you personally)


you made my day Sir.:cheers:

post #10799 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post
 

@Leaves.  I am now interested so there are 14 of us.  Is anything different now?  We also have some additional demands here at SF:

 

(1)  Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises.  $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.

 

(2)  Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.

 

(3)  All stock is now odd stock.  Discounts on the whole enchilada.

 

(4)  All prices will now be quoted in Venezuelan Bolivars.  No more currency adjustments to be made.  Ever.

 

(5)  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.

 

Thank you kindly.

 

(owenau1989 - apologies, not meaning to pick on you personally)

thoroughly appreciate gents like @owenau1989's efforts in keeping mto requests afloat, but this downright tickles me!

post #10800 of 23742
Quote:
Originally Posted by budapest12 View Post

 

(1)  Effective immediately, we require an all-you-can-eat shell cordovan buffet on your premises.  $9.95 gets unlimited horse ass plus roundtrip airfare to Stockholm.

 

(2)  Two-week maximum MTO turnarounds.

 

(5)  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  Did you get my PM?  You and Gabriel have to respond to PMs immediately and confirm receipt on the main thread so the rest of us can know about it too.

 

just send them the link to the alden thread so they understand  that the problem isn't demand for cordovan/getting 6 people, the problem is no cordovan.

you forgot

(6) I ordered 2 months ago, is it still possible to change my size?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread