or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 715

post #10711 of 23719
Boot look killer and the break on those pants is spot on as well
post #10712 of 23719
Killing it with the polo suedes my friends

Man I can't get those Edward Green Lanterns out of my head though. Want.
post #10713 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post



Sorry RP, all spoken for. smile.gif



The Nevis is amazing, do I hear GMTO anyone? biggrin.gif

 



That's both good news and bad news - great choices across the board by your clients - tip of the hat to them all.

And yes, I see strong GMTO potential here.

I would be very interested in jumping on the Nevis wagon, if it comes to fruition 

post #10714 of 23719
The Nevis is cool. I always wonder about adding yet another split toe, and a boot at that. It looks good!
post #10715 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post

I would be very interested in jumping on the Nevis wagon, if it comes to fruition 
Edward Green GMTO are no longer. That was a pretty old post you quoted.
post #10716 of 23719
I live in the U.S. and I'm about to make a purchase. Is it best to use FedEx or USPS to have the best chance at avoiding import fees? It's about 50 SEK difference in the price of shipping.
post #10717 of 23719
USPS without a doubt
post #10718 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

I live in the U.S. and I'm about to make a purchase. Is it best to use FedEx or USPS to have the best chance at avoiding import fees? It's about 50 SEK difference in the price of shipping.
USPS. FEDEX more likely to get screwed.
post #10719 of 23719

postal


Edited by SoGent - 3/15/15 at 8:29am
post #10720 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor View Post

I live in the U.S. and I'm about to make a purchase. Is it best to use FedEx or USPS to have the best chance at avoiding import fees? It's about 50 SEK difference in the price of shipping.

USPS without a doubt.

post #10721 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faster View Post
 

I would be very interested in jumping on the Nevis wagon, if it comes to fruition 

If you want a Nevis you'll either have to wait until a retailer stocks it or you'll have to MTO one on your own. The other option might be to go for a G&G Thorpe. Skoak just closed a Pre-Order for a Thorpe in Rustic Arran Grain in February. I would imagine part of the order included stock for the store. If you were so inclined you could email Skoak sales sales@skoaktiebolaget.se and check on the possibility of getting on the waiting list if they have one.

post #10722 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post
 

If you want a Nevis you'll either have to wait until a retailer stocks it or you'll have to MTO one on your own. The other option might be to go for a G&G Thorpe. Skoak just closed a Pre-Order for a Thorpe in Rustic Arran Grain in February. I would imagine part of the order included stock for the store. If you were so inclined you could email Skoak sales sales@skoaktiebolaget.se and check on the possibility of getting on the waiting list if they have one.

Hmmmmm...stock for the store you say, eh????? 

post #10723 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Hmmmmm...stock for the store you say, eh????? 

This is only a guess. You would have to check with Skoak to find out for sure.
post #10724 of 23719
Thread Starter 
We have Nevis in Dark Oak incoming this fall from Edward Green. Email us to be in the waiting list.
post #10725 of 23719
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddrees View Post


This is only a guess. You would have to check with Skoak to find out for sure.

That would be both a good thing and a bad thing.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread